Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Travis Etienne chasing history, some all-time greats and records in 2020
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Travis Etienne chasing history, some all-time greats and records in 2020

Apr 8, 2020, 1:38 PM

Travis Etienne chasing history, some all-time greats and records in 2020

The return of Travis Etienne gives Clemson fans the opportunity to witness a run at history and the all-time greats.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Travis Etienne chasing history, some all-time greats and records in 2020

Apr 8, 2020, 3:57 PM

I gotta say, there have certainly been some exciting seasons lately but this upcoming season from my perspective could be the most exciting in Tiger history. I hope the rest of ACC performs and forces us to play up in potential and tests us along the way. I expect the Tiger defense comes together and that the offense might rack up some record numbers in both facets of the game. What would a 350+ per game passing average plus a 300+ per game rushing average look like over 15 games look like from a scoring perspective. The stable is FULL in the running back and quarterback and receiver stalls. Now it comes down to staying creative on offense and youth maturing quickly on defense. 15-0 this year with a 40 to 24 win over Alabama or Ohio State in the Natty!

Re: TNET: Travis Etienne chasing history, some all-time greats and records in 2020

Apr 8, 2020, 4:35 PM

Took me 2 games to know we had something rare and special.

His 4th quarter, 81 yard explosion against Louisville had me standing, yelling, spilling popcorn all over the place (dogs cleaned it up) and when it was over, I ordered my purple #9 jersey.

Apr 8, 2020, 6:46 PM

I just wish all these recent RBs and QBs and WRs hadn't left early for the NFL. I wish that had never become a thing. There would be so many cool records broken.
Going way back, it would have been interesting to see what Herschel Walker had done with another year in college.

I think it's awesome that Ettiene is returning.

Apr 8, 2020, 11:27 PM

Absolutely agree and I just HOPE we get to see him and if not that the NFL will do the right thing and allow people entering their final year to enter a supplemental draft.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ugh

Apr 9, 2020, 9:38 AM

This article was great until you mentioned C. Kaepernick. he doesn't deserve to be mentioned in this article or on this website IMO.

Re: TNET: Ugh

Apr 9, 2020, 9:49 AM

Oh cry me a river.

Apr 9, 2020, 9:53 AM

I want there to be a football season for my own reasons as a fan, and also because having football would mean that we're in a much better position with this virus. However, what really makes me hope for one is thinking about ETN. The guy could've been drafted late in the 1st round, or somewhere in the 2nd round at worst in the upcoming draft, and been making millions this year. He passed that up to enjoy his senior season. The thought of seeing him do all of that just to sit around somewhere unable to play football, not getting paid, and likely not even being able to be on campus is heartbreaking.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic