Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

Aug 3, 2020, 2:52 PM

Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

One of the Tigers’ top defensive targets for 2021 is close to making a decision, and he thinks he looks good in orange. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

Aug 3, 2020, 3:18 PM

Everyone saying he's all Bama but we're ready for a surprise!

Re: TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

Aug 3, 2020, 3:18 PM

Anybody got a clue on Monkell Goodwine? I heard he was going to Alabama, has his mind changed?

David is he a Tiger lean?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Up to last week

Aug 3, 2020, 3:22 PM

His CBs said TAM, now they’re mostly Bama. I haven’t heard anything different. If he did choose Clemson I guess that would speak pretty loudly to Foreman.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Up to last week

Aug 3, 2020, 7:24 PM

The coaches at Bama don't stay for 10 years!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. See my comment below.***

Aug 3, 2020, 7:36 PM

Aug 3, 2020, 3:19 PM

Sounds like he’s a Clemson commit. Sounds like the last D-end slot has been filled. Guess we’ll find out for sure on the 15th.

Aug 3, 2020, 3:22 PM

Crystal balls say Bama or TA&M.

https://247sports.com/User/Hank%20South/Predictions/?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Football&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2021

Aug 3, 2020, 4:40 PM

His comments about coaches spoke to me. Also “who doesn’t look good in orange” caught my attention. Of all the questions in the world to ask they talk about the color orange.
Just makes me think he’s signing with Clemson.

Aug 3, 2020, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange ]

Crystal balls say Bama or TA&M.

https://247sports.com/User/Hank%20South/Predictions/?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Football&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2021

Aug 3, 2020, 3:20 PM

If he looks good in orange, why would he consider the #### Aggys of Texas A$M?

Aug 3, 2020, 3:21 PM

How could you not love a player named GoodWine. He’s already my favorite!

Mr. Hood, what is your take on this kid?

Aug 3, 2020, 3:27 PM

Everything I've read seems to favor Alabama.

Does Clemson have shot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

His comments about

Aug 3, 2020, 3:51 PM

coaches who are going to be there really caught my attention. Especially comparing the Tigers to that revolving door in Tuscaloosa.

Based on his comments, he's coming here....

Aug 3, 2020, 4:23 PM

he said where he's going the coaches will be there for a long time and then turns right around and says he loves clemson bc the coaches have been there for a long time and want to stay there.

Aug 3, 2020, 4:51 PM

Which warm family atmosphere to join Saban's or Dabo's? Hmm.... Not so tough a choice now

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, at least it won't be that pale orange, since the Vools

Aug 3, 2020, 5:22 PM

didn't make the cut. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 8:14 PM

I will go ahead and say it. Welcome to the family young man.

He's 76 Bama and 24 Tex AM***

Aug 3, 2020, 9:26 PM

Aug 4, 2020, 7:36 AM

So he's going to announce his decision on August 15th? The tension will be thick around here, but from his comments I think Clemson has a chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic