Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tigers tomahawk Seminoles in record-setting day at Florida St.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 974

TNET: Tigers tomahawk Seminoles in record-setting day at Florida St.

Oct 27, 2018, 3:53 PM

Tigers tomahawk Seminoles in record-setting day at Florida St.

Florida St. mascot Chief Osceola rode Renegade to midfield for the pregame spear plant, threw the flaming spear into the turf at midfield and the spear fell over, snuffing out part of the flame. Things got worse for the Seminoles from there. Photo by Melina Myers / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tigers tomahawk Seminoles in record-setting day at Florida St.

Oct 27, 2018, 5:30 PM

I will bet anybody, and most know my claims of not being a betting man bc I have always believed I could do more with my money than anyone else could after getting it bc I was stupid enough to gamble it away.

But I will bet that more than half of coot nation is dreading November the 24 2018 more than any day of this year. And they are hating the embarrassment they will suffer on that day. I won't bet on this but, I don't think that the Tiger fans that buy up a lot of tickets for resale to who ever has the money to pay their inflation prices, they won't be selling many of those Tics to the coots this year!!! It would be kinda tough to give them a tic to just show up in DV this year!!! :) :) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 974
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic