Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tigers take pride in holding Feaster out of endzone, but at end game "it's all love"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Tigers take pride in holding Feaster out of endzone, but at end game "it's all love"

Dec 1, 2019, 8:47 AM

Tigers take pride in holding Feaster out of endzone, but at end game "it's all love"

Members of the Clemson defense wanted to keep former teammate Tavien Feaster out of the endzone Saturday, with defensive coordinator Brent Venables saying that once you change jerseys in this state a line is drawn. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tigers take pride in holding Feaster out of endzone, but at end game "it's all love"

Dec 1, 2019, 9:11 AM

Wishing them both the best -- hope all their dreams come true -- both young men represent Clemson in a high manner -- GO TIGERS !!!!

Re: TNET: Tigers take pride in holding Feaster out of endzone, but at end game "it's all love"

Dec 1, 2019, 9:18 AM

Lotty da da da, nothing to read or taken from this article, even though Hood tried to make it into a feel good story that failed miserably IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those "...." are called quotes. Those were player's quotes.***

Dec 1, 2019, 9:23 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on, man...

Dec 1, 2019, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tigers take pride in holding Feaster out of endzone, but at end game "it's all love" ]

At the next fork in the road...take the high road. TF's choice doesn't affect one single fan, for either school. He has a Clemson diploma and, dollars to doughnuts, I'll wager he'll seldom, if ever, step foot on the mid-state campus ever again.

Sheesh...the things we choose to cling to to foster feelings that do us absolutely no good. Oh, well, personal choices, I suppose.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on, man...

Dec 1, 2019, 10:57 AM

Agreed,

I think he went down there because he saw a program with more of a tv audience then VT and he may have had some ill feelings towards us but I think those have gone away and he definitely aint a Gamecock at heart. I think he really doesn't give two ##### about UofSC.

Dec 1, 2019, 11:46 AM

Guys, you can try to reason with some folks until you are blue in the face...they're close-minded and myopic in their views. I love Clemson University, Clemson football with no caveats, however, I worked at Carolina in a great job for years. I respect Tavien for making HIS decision to play his last year somewhere to see the field. He has never said one bad thing about school, in fact when local media asked, he responded that Clemson was the best thing that ever happen to him, right to their faces. Nothing but love, appreciation and respect to him and OUR Tigers for treating like the brother he will always be. That is all. Go TIGERS, yeah that includes Tavien.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Come on, man... ]

Did his ill feelings go away with every coot defeat or with every subpar game he had? He accomplished nothing that was given as his reasons for transferring. Nothing!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic