Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tigers host old foe as dangerous Terrapins come calling in ACC/Big Ten Challenge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,376

TNET: Tigers host old foe as dangerous Terrapins come calling in ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Dec 9, 2020, 8:01 AM

Tigers host old foe as dangerous Terrapins come calling in ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Clemson and Maryland renew acquaintances Wednesday afternoon when the Terrapins come calling as part of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tigers host old foe as dangerous Terrapins come calling in ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Dec 9, 2020, 8:05 AM

Interesting we've already won a B1G game but not one in the challenge

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tigers host old foe as dangerous Terrapins come calling in ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Dec 9, 2020, 8:28 AM

Yep, and Perdue got beat in the official challenge again.. Lol.

Keep it going CBB, one of a few schools that men's and women's bball still undefeated.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Terps at the John is the one and only thing I miss about

Dec 9, 2020, 10:28 AM

MD heading to the B1G. Great opportunity at hand to build more momentum as we ramp up towards conference play.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Terps at the John is the one and only thing I miss about

Dec 9, 2020, 11:16 AM

That’s about the only thing to miss. Maybe the soccer games also. They have an elite soccer program too.

Don’t miss their fans or Byrd Stadium. Total trash.

Dec 9, 2020, 11:23 AM

14 games in the ACC B1G challenge and we draw the short straw to get Cory Alexander as the analyst. ESPN should save the money and not use a play by play guy with Cory because he talks enough for both. We sure seem to get him more than our fair share.

Dec 9, 2020, 1:00 PM

Maryland has beat Old Dominion 85-67, Navy 82-52, Mount St. Mary's 79-61, and Saint Peter's 90-57. Clemson has played and beat Mississippi State 53-42, Purdue 81-70, and South Carolina St 75-38. Excluding SC St, who has Maryland beat that is considered to be a better team than Mississippi State, and Purdue??? I don't know the answer bc I only watch, and keep up with Clemson BB only!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 5:30 PM

I would say all of Maryland’s wins are decent wins but not as solid as wins over Miss State and Purdue.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,376
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic