Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The Opening Insider: Clemson commits shine, 5-star defensive end talks recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: The Opening Insider: Clemson commits shine, 5-star defensive end talks recruiting

Mar 25, 2019, 8:01 AM

The Opening Insider: Clemson commits shine, 5-star defensive end talks recruiting

Clemson was everywhere you looked Sunday at The Opening Atlanta Regional at Stockbridge High School. Some recruits showed off Clemson wristbands, while wide receiver prospect KeAndre Lambert was all too happy to show his Clemson gloves. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The Opening Insider: Clemson commits shine, 5-star defensive end talks recruiting

Mar 25, 2019, 9:08 AM

A Bama fan turning it to rasslin is no surprise. He thinks it's real and Alabama doesn't cheat.

"I turned it over to the WWE"

Mar 25, 2019, 9:32 AM

Thank you Lord, for this amazing insight into the minds of Alabama fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like whats building

Mar 25, 2019, 9:49 AM

I know people say it everyday on here, but this 2020 is going to go down in Clemson History. Ive never seen recruits so vocal and energetic about what they want to accomplish...From any school. Let alone Clemson. They are setting the bar high for themselves and im sure will do everything in their power to not only reach it but exceed it.

Re: I like whats building

Mar 25, 2019, 12:13 PM

The mind set has changed, it was that kids went for the hard nose gruff Sabin bc he was winning championships and putting players in the NFL. Now with all the interviews being seen with Dabo winning championships and also putting players in the NFL, recruits are seeing a different kind of coach that is also winning championships and putting players in the NFL. They see in Dabo what they believe to be an honest HC telling the truth, but doing it in a caring way to his players in more than just FB, they are seeing that Dabo's biggest demands are that they make it in life without FB. Parents and players love that about our FB program under Dabo's leadership!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like whats building

Mar 25, 2019, 7:28 PM

^^^^^THIS

Re: TNET: The Opening Insider: Clemson commits shine, 5-star defensive end talks recruiting

Mar 25, 2019, 11:44 AM

Makes me happy! This class could be so epic with great young men that are really good football players too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2019, 8:37 AM

I’m sorry but anybody who can really turn off a national champ game because of 2 plays early on is no fan at all. What a loser.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic