»
Topic: TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jul 3, 2018 10:49 PM by: TigerBigBass
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

[3]
Posted: Jul 3, 2018 2:58 PM

The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

My time here in the greater Frisco and Dallas area has come to a sweltering end, but before I hop on a plane back to Clemson there are a few things I want to pass along.
Full Story »

Thanks DHood. You have the best

[5]
Posted: Jul 3, 2018 2:59 PM

nuggets.

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Outstanding DT content with more to look forward to I

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2018 3:14 PM

guess with your numerous "more on that later"s.

Travel safe.

Go Tigers!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2018 3:23 PM

David, your business trips are WAY cooler than mine!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I think I speak for most of TNET when I say..

[2]
Posted: Jul 3, 2018 3:27 PM

David, we love your nuggets.

Re: TNET: The Opening: Final Day nuggets, Clemson talent shines, and final thoughts

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2018 3:49 PM

Yep, thanks for throwing out those "more to come" nuggets. Need something to read in the next couple weeks.

7 out of 10 media saying they wouldn't be back sounds like it was a bust. That's ashamed. I wonder if those fellas could be in pads in Oregon since the weather isn't a 120 degrees? probably not since it's a state law.

Money does talk but if no one shows up or the talent decide to go elsewhere then it'll be no money there and essentially forced to go back to Oregon. Dallas, never did impress me.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Great info on the location & thoughts of both recruits and

Posted: Jul 3, 2018 5:15 PM

media. I'm sure Frisco/Dallas can get it to where it needs to be. Location probably has more of the IT factor than Indianapolis (which would be another legit centralized location) with the "star", etc. Oregon is great and all, but definitely a long way for the East Coast guys. All they have is Nike and I'm sure Jones can get Nike involved somehow.

Posted: Jul 3, 2018 6:05 PM

What you get wire a businessman mixing in with sports wit no clue on weather etc.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Jul 3, 2018 10:49 PM

Just think how big of a hit for recruitment this has cost Oregon! I'm guessing this makes them irrelevant soon unless they get a big named coach!

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 4 tickets together. Will sell all 4 tickets for $140 ($35 a piece). If you only wish to purchase a p...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1858 people have read this post