Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ridiculous numbers: Scott recounts a "rare day" when everything worked
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,828

TNET: Ridiculous numbers: Scott recounts a "rare day" when everything worked

Nov 3, 2018, 9:26 PM

Ridiculous numbers: Scott recounts a "rare day" when everything worked

College coaches are typically low-key when it comes to talking about their team’s success, but co-offensive coordinator Jeff Scott could only shake his head and smile after the Tigers demolished Louisville 77-16 Saturday afternoon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ridiculous numbers: Scott recounts a "rare day" when everything worked

Nov 3, 2018, 9:29 PM

First half. 26 plays and 35 points. I doubt that has ever happened. Wow! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ridiculous numbers: Scott recounts a "rare day" when everything worked

Nov 3, 2018, 10:11 PM

Louisville couldn't beat us with the Hypesman thief Ms Jackson, did they actually think they had a chance without her?

Nov 3, 2018, 11:43 PM

Once TL got the starting position and has settled in and helped us to open up our offense with his down field attack, there really isn't a team in the ACC that can compete with our team to this point. And I truly believe that if we could go back and play A&M, and Cuse over again, those game would end the same as they have these past 3 or 4 weeks. Does anyone doubt that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 11:50 PM

Yes,A&M and Syracuse are also improving.

A&M lost to a mediocre Auburn team today...***

Nov 4, 2018, 3:54 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ridiculous numbers: Scott recounts a "rare day" when everything worked ]

If A&M's Qb could pull as many horseshoes from his behind as he did that day, I think the score would be close again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ridiculous numbers: Scott recounts a "rare day" when everything worked ]

I believe today we would blow A&M out. If you’re going to go back and compare you have to also roll back Trevor’s experience and grasp of the offense. I’ve said all along Dabo and Co. had a plan for this year and that plan is coming together very well.
TRUST THE COACHES!!!
GO TIGERS!!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,828
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic