Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Redshirt Report: McFadden learned from Clelin Ferrell every day in practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Redshirt Report: McFadden learned from Clelin Ferrell every day in practice

Feb 8, 2019, 10:01 PM

Redshirt Report: McFadden learned from Clelin Ferrell every day in practice

Jordan McFadden spent most of last season on the Clemson scout team, going head-to-head against Tiger defensive end Clelin Ferrell every day, and Ferrell took the young offensive lineman under his wing. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m anxious to see him on the field. I think he’ll turn out to be big for us***

Feb 8, 2019, 11:12 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: TNET: Redshirt Report: McFadden learned from Clelin Ferrell every day in practice

Feb 9, 2019, 4:38 AM

This makes me think about how Dabo always talks about being ready to hit somebody else after Fall camp. Can you imagine how ready this kid is to hit somebody else after a year of dealing with Cle coming over the line at him for a YEAR.

Part of the reason we're so good is that our redshirts are getting into the game and wondering what all the fuss was about.

Re: TNET: Redshirt Report: McFadden learned from Clelin Ferrell every day in practice

Feb 9, 2019, 4:38 AM

This makes me think about how Dabo always talks about being ready to hit somebody else after Fall camp. Can you imagine how ready this kid is to hit somebody else after a year of dealing with Cle coming over the line at him for a YEAR.

Part of the reason we're so good is that our redshirts are getting into the game and wondering what all the fuss was about.

Feb 9, 2019, 6:32 AM

So cool, Clelin was not just trying to beat Jordan but was teaching him. Making Jordan better. Iron sharpens iron.

Feb 9, 2019, 8:05 AM

He needs some more time to get stronger. 345 on the bench is not so good for a 300 pound guy, but he's still working on that.

Iron sharpens iron! Great article!***

Feb 9, 2019, 11:32 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic