Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Protecting the Secret Sauce: Bates prepared for new role as recruiting coordinator
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Protecting the Secret Sauce: Bates prepared for new role as recruiting coordinator

Dec 26, 2019, 4:01 PM

Protecting the Secret Sauce: Bates prepared for new role as recruiting coordinator

Defensive tackles coach Todd Bates was standing in head coach Dabo Swinney’s kitchen at a Christmas party when Swinney walked over with the news that he wanted Bates to take over as the Tigers’ new recruiting coordinator. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Protecting the Secret Sauce: Bates prepared for new role as recruiting coordinator

Dec 26, 2019, 4:14 PM

He’s gonna be a great recruiting coordinator!!
GO TIGERS!!!

Re: TNET: Protecting the Secret Sauce: Bates prepared for new role as recruiting coordinator

Dec 26, 2019, 4:14 PM

I hope that he can become as good as Jeff Scott was with that job bc, Jeff could flat out recruit some of the best in the nation, IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 5:31 PM

So, what exactly is the job description of recruiting coordinator, since all the coaches are out on the recruiting trail?

Dec 26, 2019, 6:22 PM

He lines up the visits with the HS coaches!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 1:59 AM

Todd Bates is a natural for this position. He is a very special unique person, and as I understand a gifted communicator. Believe Todd has the ability to one day outshine JS! Times getting close, hoping we're 4-0 against one of the nations power houses! Go Tigers!!!

Congrats! I have been a fan of Coach Bates since he was hired.

Dec 28, 2019, 3:54 PM

I have been a fan of Coach Bates since he was hired. You can tell that he is the real deal when he speaks.

Go get em Coach Bates!***

Dec 30, 2019, 3:23 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic