Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: No Trevor Lawrence, no problem. Travis Etienne carries Tigers to comeback win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: No Trevor Lawrence, no problem. Travis Etienne carries Tigers to comeback win

Sep 29, 2018, 3:34 PM

No Trevor Lawrence, no problem. Travis Etienne carries Tigers to comeback win

No. 3 Clemson overcame an injury to its heralded quarterback and several key mistakes, riding Travis Etienne and a strong rushing attack to defeat Syracuse 27-23 in Death Valley Saturday afternoon. Etienne scored the go-ahead touchdown with 41 seconds to play as the Tigers overcame a nine-point halftime deficit. The game-winning drive covered 94 yards. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Etienne was a BEAST today!

Sep 29, 2018, 3:40 PM

Absolutely love watching that kid run! Feaster and Choice filled in nicely too. And how about Chase Brice?! Boy comes off the bench and leads a 96-yard game-winning dive. Great TEAM effort today! Proud to be a Tiger!

Re: Etienne was a BEAST today!

Sep 29, 2018, 4:05 PM

ETN is a great RB, but he has played most of last season and all of the season and I wouldn't dare to try and take anything from him bc he did with others put our team on their backs and took this game back away from Cuse. But Chase Brice deserves a huge pat on the back for never caving in when he made mistakes that would have knocked the wind out of most 3d string QB'S, but not Chase, he just kept grinding and did enough to help his team win against a ton of adversity. Goooo Tigerssss

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Etienne was a BEAST today!

Sep 29, 2018, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Etienne was a BEAST today! ]

Brice is a gunslinger, reminds a little of Brett Favre, not afraid to keep going forward and forgets about the last play.

Re: Nothing to say but

Sep 29, 2018, 3:45 PM

WOW and what a TEAM effort with an incredible never say die effort and attitude. CLEMSOM, the true definition of TEAM.

Re: Nothing to say but

Sep 29, 2018, 3:49 PM

Team Effort...you get that KB....TEAM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B.Y.O.G.

Sep 29, 2018, 4:00 PM

The Sequel! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure Chase puked a couple times in the third quarter

Sep 29, 2018, 4:23 PM

took awhile to settle down, but he was a hero

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ANOTHER CLASSIC CLEMSON MOMENT

Sep 29, 2018, 4:00 PM

Chase Brice...Welcome To The CLUB
4 & 16, Cole Stoudt OUch rout, Jerry Butler catch, Willie Underwood vs Chickens (Sorry, showing my age!) etc... Could not be happier for you and your teammates!

Re: ANOTHER CLASSIC CLEMSON MOMENT

Sep 29, 2018, 4:15 PM

Is that you Mr. Peter Fonda, or is it Mr, Dennis Hopper ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: No Trevor Lawrence, no problem. Travis Etienne carries Tigers to comeback win

Sep 29, 2018, 4:17 PM

“No problem” is a reach.

No problem LOL it didn't faze us though

Sep 29, 2018, 4:18 PM

we aged a few years again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No problem LOL it didn't faze us though

Sep 29, 2018, 4:45 PM

My heart stopped when Amari muffed that punt, and it took minutes for it get started again. This team did show as much heart today as I believe I've ever seen from a Tiger Team that had everything possible going against them, and they reached deep down in their hearts and pulled a win out of what once appeared to be a hopeless situation and a sure loss, and I never loss my faith in our team. Before Dabo and his staff, this game I believe would have been, you know!!!

Re: TNET: No Trevor Lawrence, no problem. Travis Etienne carries Tigers to comeback win

Sep 29, 2018, 4:24 PM

GREAT TEAM WIN and don't forget how awesome Potter was on kickoffs making a very good return game of Syracuse irrelevant and in a game like this every advantage is important!

Sep 29, 2018, 4:29 PM

Dang, I'm finally able to breath !! What a game. Defense stepped up, offense started rolling and some FANTASTIC BIG PLAYS! Hats off to THE TIGERS for the WIN !! GO TIGERS!!!

Whew, what a game.

Sep 29, 2018, 4:59 PM

The OCs just couldn't get out of their own way in the first half. Glad they fed the rock to ETN in the second half, finally. Here are some interesting thoughts I found on that:
https://clemsonpaws.com/rapid-reaction-brice-and-etienne-save-the-day/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic