Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Monday Insider: Players are starting to separate from pack as camp closes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,153

TNET: Monday Insider: Players are starting to separate from pack as camp closes

Aug 17, 2020, 8:01 AM

Monday Insider: Players are starting to separate from pack as camp closes

Fall camp will shortly be in the books and the Clemson football team will begin preparations for the season. (Photo courtesy of CU Athletics) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Monday Insider: Players are starting to separate from pack as camp closes

Aug 17, 2020, 8:21 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Monday Insider: Players are starting to separate from pack as camp closes

Aug 17, 2020, 8:32 AM

Okay. We’re all gathered around the Championship table now, with a few less players at the event mind you, but we’ve got a real good hand to play..... aces in the hole and a Trump card.

Let the games begin!

(I’m going ALL-IN for CLEMSON!!!)

GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 9:14 AM

Begging forgiveness for sharing, but as I read about Rencher’s long run and how his teammates support him, my mind drifted to the Nebraska spring game several years ago when the little kid ran for a touchdown. Often imitated since, it’s a feel good exercise that tugs at the heartstrings.

I do hope Rencher has a strong year and is able to contribute meaningful minutes. No disrespect intended; my mind just wanders sometimes. He’s been an example of grit and determination, as well as a close friend to TL16.

Go Tigers! Beat Wake!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Aug 17, 2020, 10:26 AM

You're not alone, and I'm betting there are many with close to those same feelings...

I will also mention that the recruiting class with Bresee was several 5 star players like a Demarkcus Bowman, and then we will hear about coaches and players raving about a 3 star Kobe Pace, was this kid under rated by the folks who are suppose recognise the super star recruits?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Monday Insider: Players are starting to separate from pack as camp closes ]

i'm sure that the run was 100% earned and in no way given... those young guys have no reason to allow the 4th string RB to break a run and risk the wrath of Coach V. yeah, this is nothing like spring game shenanigans, they have a season to prepare for and I wouldn't be happy for a feel good moment in practice in the fall... you get him touches against bama, uga or the buckies, and lead him to the end zone in the national championship game, now that's a feel good story!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"As one source told me, no one will be scoring on this

Aug 17, 2020, 9:15 AM

defense save for a lucky bounce or a field goal."

Oh come on. What about when our fourth string is in late in the third. ;)

Seriously, though, I hope they're right!

null

Aug 17, 2020, 11:15 AM

Yummy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mikey Dukes

Aug 17, 2020, 11:53 AM

Anyone know if he has good hands? Just trying to figure out why has not been moved to WR to help with depth there. There is a log jam at RB, and we are lacking in numbers at WR.

Re: Mikey Dukes

Aug 17, 2020, 1:25 PM

Small and quick. Slot sounds about right. Good hands? I'll call my Allstate rep.

Aug 22, 2020, 4:52 PM

I remember a lot of whining about taking Kobe Pace last year and now look what's happening. Looks like the coaches know more than internet guys once again.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic