Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Meet your newest villain in Ohio: Clemson's Dabo Swinney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

TNET: Meet your newest villain in Ohio: Clemson's Dabo Swinney

Sep 18, 2020, 8:01 AM

Meet your newest villain in Ohio: Clemson's Dabo Swinney

There is a new movie playing in the state of Ohio, and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is the villain. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Meet your newest villain in Ohio: Clemson's Dabo Swinney

Sep 18, 2020, 8:08 AM

31-0HI0-5 wants another whipping? Bring it on, sunshine...

Sep 18, 2020, 2:15 PM

The last thing they want is for our Sunshine shining, and we have a RB stable that can wear them yankee boyz down, and that is when Sunshine shines the brightest, and they don't want none of that, along with the monster D that BV will bring to the game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2020, 8:10 AM

Great job David, accurate and funny!

Excellent analysis of the game as well.

Bravo!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Sep 18, 2020, 8:15 AM

Everything was crickets when the B1G10 was on the sidelines, now reality is sitting in and they may have to play the Tigers again. A lot of chirping now because they are scared of the possibity. Just like the bully that gets called out - a lot of chatter from the fear inside.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2020, 8:19 AM

Is it O310 St or 0-F0ur St from the
B1G preTEN?
Asking for 81,499 friends!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good lord what a bunch of crybabies.

Sep 18, 2020, 8:16 AM

Talk about reading way to deep in to a sentence.

Going back 10 years, the ACC/SEC have 9 of the 10 National Championships. Going back 20 years, it's 17 out 20 including the Big 12.

I think all he was saying is the conferences that are playing have good competition and a history of champions. Not slighting the B1G, more like cheer leading for the three P5 conferences playing.

Re: Good lord what a bunch of crybabies.

Sep 19, 2020, 11:46 AM

Ohio State fan base is what USUCK’s would be if they won something. They really believe the only reason they lost is because of the ref’s. It’s pathetic. And they will get a much more intense and focused Tiger team this year. So.. good luck with that.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good lord what a bunch of crybabies.

Sep 19, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Good lord what a bunch of crybabies. ]

Ohio State fan base is what USUCK’s would be if they won something. They really believe the only reason they lost is because of the ref’s. It’s pathetic. And they will get a much more intense and focused Tiger team this year. So.. good luck with that.
GO TIGERS!

Sep 18, 2020, 8:17 AM

Man,I haven't seen a good western since "Blazing Saddles".
I can't wait for this film to come to our local theater, or is the film only being played in Ohio?
What gets me is I didn't know Hollywood was even making films.
Or is this an Independent Production?
Hi-Ho Silver, Away!

They threw the first punch, literally

Sep 18, 2020, 8:23 AM

and they keep swinging... with a miss. I hope they lose 3 games in their regular season and continue to cry that they were robbed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I welcome the chance to sock it to them...

Sep 18, 2020, 3:41 PM

One. More. Time. They act like toddlers with their incessant whining.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Their incessant b!tching, moaning, whining, crying...

Sep 18, 2020, 8:43 AM

and complaining makes me very happy.

I'm wondering if their latest bout with the red a$$ is also the officials fault or have they finally figured out that stupid penalties, repeatedly failing to score TD's in the red zone, and turnovers are not the fault of the officials and teams that do all of those things rarely come-out on top.

Here's to you 0310 State fans. Keep-up the good work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Scary and sad!

Sep 18, 2020, 9:00 AM

Just read the Eleven Warriors article David references....then I read the 77 comments (or some of them) posted immediately after - WOW!! Never seen such venom! Gives me a fresh perspective on their fan base. I hope we don’t ever see that kind of hate on TNET - even for the Coots!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking entirely for myself...

Sep 18, 2020, 9:19 AM

I hope every possible manner of calamity, hardship, misfortune, torment, misery, agony, scourge and vexation befalls the uof6c program.

As far as I'm concerned, it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

Maybe that's just me !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking entirely for myself...

Sep 18, 2020, 9:28 AM

Sep 18, 2020, 9:08 AM

bless their little bucknut hearts

Like Wile E. Coyote thinking he has RoadRunner this time??

Sep 18, 2020, 9:10 AM

Ryan Day just doesn't know that the ACME anvil is about to drop on his head again....

I love watching the Buckeyes cry and they were NOT the better team last year.

Sep 18, 2020, 9:14 AM

As I stated about three days ago they had a great game plan. Our coaches adjusted and theirs did not. The calls didn’t go their way because the officials made the correct calls. Those guys are one of the worst if not the worst fans in America.

Re: I love watching the Buckeyes cry and they were NOT the better team last year.

Sep 18, 2020, 2:19 PM

The are quite cootish!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love watching the Buckeyes cry and they were NOT the better team last year.

Sep 18, 2020, 8:39 PM [ in reply to I love watching the Buckeyes cry and they were NOT the better team last year. ]

bucknuts,along with michigan,are still living the myth of the mighty big 10 from the last century.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

WOW

Sep 18, 2020, 10:24 AM

Between to gamecoots trying to decide who should go on their 'Mt. Rushmore" (yep, Mt. Rushmore, LOL) over on FGF and these morons calling Dabo a d-bag at every turn I am having a hard time trying to choose the biggest @$$hole fan base. I mean, the coots have always been very hateable, but the big fat loser crybabies in Ohio are giving them a run for their money today.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scoreboard

Sep 18, 2020, 10:42 AM

http://www.winsipedia.com/ohio-state/vs/clemson

Ohio State has NEVER beaten Clemson. Ever.

As storied as their program is (and it really is a great program), Clemson has essentially OWNED them. And, as is evidenced by those blog posts, Dabo Swinney is living rent free in their heads.

They called Dabo a Snake Oil Salesman. But, isn't that supposed to mean someone that was a smooth talker that misrepresented a useless tonic as a valuable cure-all? It's supposed to imply that the person is a fraud. Dabo is the opposite of a fraud.

Under Dabo, Clemson has won 2 of the last 4 National Championships, made the last 5 CFPs, won 5 straight ACC Championships and beaten our Rival, UofSC, 6 years in a row. This is dominance on a rarely seen level. It is dynastic. And, apparently, it is worthy of envy... at least to those in Ohio.

I'm glad OSU is playing this year... just like I'm glad Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin and the rest of the B1G are playing. I'll never say NO to more college football!

I hope we play OSU in the playoffs again. Because if we've learned anything about the CFP era, it's that OSU is an easy warm-up game for our Tigers. (0310! LOL!)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What an incredibly stupid thing to be upset about***

Sep 18, 2020, 10:58 AM

Sep 18, 2020, 11:02 AM

Don't care what they think.

Re: Don't care what they think.

Sep 19, 2020, 8:42 AM

But it's kind of sweet how often they think about us!

Re: Don't care what they think.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:57 AM

They are precious.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 18, 2020, 11:10 AM

Really it’s more of the same, remember our 1st game with them in ‘77 their legend coach Buddy Hayes punches a Clemson player because he knew little ole Clemson just kicked his butt. It’s was the end of his career, I guess that’s our fault too. They have pent up anger because they see themselves better than the cultured small town southerners.

Maybe we could draw a picture or bake a cake for 0310 State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

.... it's Wally Hayes

Sep 18, 2020, 11:25 AM

just sayin

I see what you did there!***

Sep 18, 2020, 11:35 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt game

Sep 18, 2020, 11:46 AM

Looking forward to another game with OSU (assuming they make it to the CFP)...

It will be a “no doubt” game....

For you lurking Buckeyes....
You see our head coach and coaching staff don’t whine incessantly but they do take note when a program or coach feels the need to do so...

We’ve seen this so many times - an opponent feels the need to besmirch our program and our coach... you’ll hear no remarks in kind from Dabo and company..

it will be handled on the field and there will be no doubt Clemson is the better team...

Ask Bob Stoops, or Bobby Petrino or Brian Kelly or Bama what it looks like ... you’ll see soon enough...

Re: No doubt game

Sep 18, 2020, 11:59 AM

But we have Baker Mayfield you’ll see....
Clemson 37 OU 17

But we have reigning Heisman winner Lamar Jackson and the refs cheated us last year you’ll see
Clemson 47 UL 21

But we have the greatest Bama in the history of Bama and Tua..you’ll see
Clemson 44 Alabama 16

But we are here to prove we belong in the CFP and this won’t be like that game where the heavy rain only effected ND...
Clemson 30 ND 0

Sep 18, 2020, 12:17 PM

Let’s not forget Dave Doeren and the fighting laptops...

But We only lost by 7 last year and Clemson uses laptops to cheat (or maybe in non alternate reality Dave Doeren universe - the laptop was being used by our social media)
Clemson 41 NCSU 7

Sep 18, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt game ]

Don't shortchange the BB heads their 3 points!

Sep 18, 2020, 12:58 PM

Great and correct article!
When you are 0-4 all you have to think about it the next year where it will be different....
Maybe it will and maybe not but we'll figure it out on the field - we hope.

Sep 18, 2020, 1:12 PM

I think much of the OSU angst comes from their jealousy that our state has a coastline with the Atlantic flushing out the sewage they leave at dirty Myrtle, while they are left to look at their rubbish filled Lake Erie and carp ridden Ohio river. To date I am not aware of any of our rivers, like the Cuyahoga in Cleveland, catching on fire. Sorry, it's a filthy fan base.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:00 AM

Driving through Ohio during January; I couldn’t understand how they weren’t all on suicide watch.
What an ugly, dismal, depressing place.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 18, 2020, 9:08 PM

I had to laugh at the one who said "He can talk all he wants until we beat them." But the rest of those dudes are seriously in need of some anger management classes.

Sep 19, 2020, 9:21 AM

There’s actually nothing new about it - Dabo coaches a program that O31O can’t figure out how to beat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Sep 24, 2020, 12:55 AM

For it to be a rivalry, doesn't it have to be competitive?

Sep 24, 2020, 3:22 AM

Ohio coots don’t care if they lose, they should have won them all and next time they think they might.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic