Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Last Call, South Carolina: Another home football season is almost over
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Last Call, South Carolina: Another home football season is almost over

Nov 24, 2018, 8:01 AM

Last Call, South Carolina: Another home football season is almost over

At some point late Saturday night, the light towers over Death Valley will dim, the taillights on the vehicles will recede in the distance and the home portion of the 2018 football season will end.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the spirit of August: SPOT THE #### BALL***

Nov 24, 2018, 8:03 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Last Call, South Carolina: Another home football season is almost over

Nov 24, 2018, 8:10 AM

It ain"t over till the confetti fills the air! Hope we.are.therento see it, time enough for the crying when the playing is done! A tear did come to my eye when the seniors ran down the hill last Saturday. I hope.we will be the last.team standing... But even if we miss the title, these guys are champions for life! Go tigers!!!

Re: TNET: Last Call, South Carolina: Another home football season is almost over

Nov 24, 2018, 8:13 AM

We only get to do this special thing called Clemson Home Game 7 times a year so yes let’s soak in every minute of it. Especially while we are on top of the mountain. Good reminder.

Nov 24, 2018, 8:37 AM

Excellent writing, David

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice article, David.***

Nov 24, 2018, 8:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If life passed by as fast as a football season,

Nov 24, 2018, 8:43 AM

I'd either be 240 years old, already, or been in the ground long, long, LONG ago! Time really accelerates September through December...and Einstein should have explained it...relatively speaking.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Life does, the key is to enjoy the moment.

Nov 24, 2018, 11:53 AM

I am 74, and in poor health physically, but never better emotionally. Stay grateful and in the moment as much as possible. It bad moment, turn it around asap.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2018, 8:42 AM

Thank you

Nov 24, 2018, 8:56 AM

Those last two sentences are nice. They sum up how we should should view many changes in life.

Thanks, David

Nov 24, 2018, 9:00 AM

We'll stated and expressed so well.

Hit the nail right on the head

Nov 24, 2018, 9:00 AM

It feels like the Furman and A&M games were a lifetime ago, and yet here we are. Looking back, it’s been a privilege to be a student here in what will probably go down as the golden years of Clemson football, and I was fortunate enough to see it in person. Kinda sad knowing that tonight is the last time I will be in DV as a student, but I’m ready to see a beatdown. Go Tigers!

Well said. Clemson is a special place.

Nov 24, 2018, 4:37 PM

I graduated nearly 20 years ago (talk about time flying). I don't get to go to Clemson often because my career has taken me to the other side of the world for the last 10 years, but I recently took my son for a tour as part of his college search. Although the campus has changed significantly since my time there, I still had the feeling that it was home.

Enjoy your last moments and best of luck in whatever life brings your way.

GO TIGERS!! IT'S CHICKEN KICKIN' TIME!!!!

Nov 24, 2018, 9:18 AM

"...don't be sad that it's over, be thrilled that it happened." Perfectly said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2018, 6:30 PM

Well put indeed....thanks David and crew for all ur hard work. Keep it coming till the Natty. Go Tigers

Nov 24, 2018, 9:24 AM

Sad, all the names we will not hear being called during games next year.

What a team!

Nov 24, 2018, 9:59 AM

Can’t believe today is the last home game of the season. First time in my life I have been able to make a full home season. Absolutely special in every way. GO TIGERS!

Nov 24, 2018, 1:10 PM

I have to say that I believe the depression is already setting in. From the time I woke up this morning my thoughts have been on our game with the coots, and knowing that it is against the coots is a firm reminder that it's our last regular game of the season, and that do cause a sad feeling for me bc college FB season is without a doubt my most favorite time of the year. It really seems that the older that I get, the more the end of the regular season affects me... Go Tigers, it's the chicken kicking time of the year!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2018, 1:29 PM

This season will be the season that the young one's today, will talk about 50 years from now, saying what a #### of a defense we had back in 2018!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic