Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Lackluster offensive effort costs Tigers in loss to Yale
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Lackluster offensive effort costs Tigers in loss to Yale

Dec 22, 2019, 6:11 PM

Lackluster offensive effort costs Tigers in loss to Yale

Clemson's offense was ineffective for much of Sunday's contest against Yale, and the Bulldogs used a late run to beat the Tigers 54-45 in front of a sparse crowd at Littlejohn Coliseum Sunday afternoon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tigers didn’t wanna upset rory gilmore.***

Dec 22, 2019, 6:13 PM

I wouldn’t want to upset her or her mom...

Dec 22, 2019, 7:04 PM

MEOW!!!

??

~JKB

Re: TNET: Lackluster offensive effort costs Tigers in loss to Yale

Dec 22, 2019, 6:15 PM

Well that’s a shocker. A lackluster offensive performance from a Brad Brownlee team? No. That’s crazy.

Dec 22, 2019, 6:17 PM

Sick of watching basketball. I'm done. Dan has allowed basketball to falter by not showing any emphasis what so ever. No pressure at all on Brad to change his terrible schemes on offense. And don't expect things to be any different next year.

That’s a fair critique.

Dec 22, 2019, 7:18 PM

I stopped watching this team after the 10 minutes of the Clemson/coot game I watched. College basketball can be hard to watch to begin with, but when your shooting percentage is in the 20s FOR THE ENTIRE GAME like today... it’s just a waste of time watching.

~JKB

Dec 22, 2019, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Lackluster offensive effort costs Tigers in loss to Yale ]

Sad for everyone concerned....
except the visitors. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 6:54 PM

the only word that comes to mind is embarrassing. does Clemson have any interest in a competitive bb team. with coach bb I don't think I believe it. foster, ellis, barnes & Purnell certainly had their struggles but what I've witnessed so far this year is an uninspired poorly coached team descending from mediocrity to guaranteed acc doormat. once again enbarassing. the tigers would not even fare well in the southern conference. there is absolutely NO reason Clemson should not be competitive in bb. to be successful with the resources you have you must have a coach who can first recruit and then coach. to assume Clemson can do no better is defeatist and unacceptable. just ask a certain fb coach. there are numerous colleges which are successful in fb AND bb. Clemson should be as well. unfortunately with bb as our coach I am convinced it never will. I've watched and supported my last Clemson bb game. why should I care if the administration doesn't? shame we can't find a dabo for bb....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 7:49 PM

Absolutely! BB is pathetic and Clemson doesn’t have a chance with him. But the administration is good with being JUST a football school.

Dec 23, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Lackluster offensive effort costs Tigers in loss to Yale ]

I agree, if Auburn can hire a high profile coach and play in a final 4, I know Clemson can.

Terrible***

Dec 22, 2019, 7:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think I’ve seen that photo before...

Dec 22, 2019, 7:07 PM

Soon I’ll be seeing it two times at week guaranteed.

??

~JKB

Re: Think I’ve seen that photo before...

Dec 22, 2019, 7:11 PM

seems to be a popular photo so far this season,even gamecockcentral had it on their site when they posted a pre game write up before the Clemson-South Carolina game

Have 2 questions ....

Dec 22, 2019, 7:53 PM

1. How do players at this level miss layups ??
2. Why would BB be anxious to watch the game film ?? I mean I would want to deep six that ... lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 23, 2019, 12:23 PM

Lack luster offense is a synonym for Brown L.

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic