Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

TNET: Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

Aug 7, 2018, 2:08 PM

Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

Kelly Bryant stood in front of the media Tuesday evening and answered all of the tough questions with his trademark smile, but the biggest smile came at the end when he was asked about having to deal with questions about Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawrence. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

Aug 7, 2018, 2:11 PM

Sure...

Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

Aug 7, 2018, 7:17 PM

I listen to Kelly Bryant who speak to media, he seem lack of focus and not ready yet just same thing from last year.

Aug 7, 2018, 8:06 PM

Be mature said:

I listen to Kelly Bryant who speak to media, he seem lack of focus and not ready yet just same thing from last year.

Same thing from last year ? What in the world are you talking about

Tuesday evening?

Aug 7, 2018, 2:13 PM

It's barely 2pm right now

I guess he'll say all this tonight. What a scoop David!***

Aug 7, 2018, 2:27 PM

Aug 7, 2018, 2:21 PM

https://youtu.be/a7D3GPKNcSI

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 2:50 PM

Oh he worried

Aug 7, 2018, 3:03 PM

Class act all the way! Great young man!! Go Tigers!!

Aug 7, 2018, 6:09 PM

Agree. He seems like a good, fun loving kid. I'm glad we have him.

Aug 7, 2018, 7:17 PM

He has senority. He has nothing to worry about.

Aug 7, 2018, 3:03 PM

He keeps the job until he screws up really bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 4:24 PM

Raise your hand if you want to see TL start against Furman?

Aug 7, 2018, 5:26 PM

I don't see any hands and especially not yours bc you don't won't to see 80 point put up on that big school in cootlumbia!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KellyB’s our QB until...whatever,

Aug 7, 2018, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly ]

and what He did last year was amazing in that many Tigers never thought Kelly would win more than 8-10 games.,

AND, KB won 12 games even when knocked out cold at Cuse..

and won the ACCCG, had us in CFP @ #1 position.

Yes, he stunk in game vs Bama but he didn’t get a Plan B from coaches, much help from receivers, some terrible blocking from freshman RB And no help from a rabid mad Bama D from their Jan 2018 1 point loss.

Heck, i wonder just how DW4 would have survived with all those weak links!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be willing to bet Watson scored at least ONE touchdown

Aug 7, 2018, 6:57 PM

especially if he was gifted a possession in the Redzone to start the 2nd half

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KellyB’s our QB until...whatever,

Aug 7, 2018, 8:38 PM [ in reply to KellyB’s our QB until...whatever, ]

Bama never would have sold out and played the D they did against KB. Bama practiced everyday against jh and JH and KB have the same tendencies. Tuck and run, slow getting throws to the screens. DW4 wins that game. He would have forced nicki to pull the trigger on tua in our game.

As for KB getting credit for winning 12 is technically correct but our defense won us a ton of games. The one game they were off was cuse and we lost that one. Our defense actually played one h e l l of a game against bama.

Our defense shut down teams and made the other teams defense play so much that several games we won because the running backs could pound them to death. BC, wake, fla st. Ga tech. Scar.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly ]

Raise your hand if you are the D H that posted this and agree with it

Aug 7, 2018, 8:46 PM

Not ashamed to admit that I want Trevor to start every game this year. All 15 of them. I honestly feel he’s that good and that generational.

Then again I’m dumb as a rock so what would I know? Right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 9:29 PM

I agree

Aug 7, 2018, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant: Not worried about Lawrence, just focused on Kelly, Kelly, Kelly ]

Raise your hand if you want to see TL start against Furman?

Raise your hand if you want this obvious troll banned...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 9:40 PM

Lmao. Troll lmao again. I been here since 2000 how bout you cooter boy

Aug 7, 2018, 6:08 PM

Bottom line: with the receiving corps we have, our guys are going to be OPEN. If he can't make the intermediate/deep throws, we all know who starts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 7, 2018, 7:16 PM

Aug 7, 2018, 8:11 PM

Tell’em coot

Aug 7, 2018, 9:49 PM

You're more likely to be the #### coot. Shut your pie hole

Aug 7, 2018, 8:22 PM

I hope KB proves he can get the ball where it needs to be and has a all-world season.
I really do
But as Dabo says it they are tied which is not the case if true.
How can a true freshman be tied with a player that has been here 4 yrs.
To me that says the new guy is much better.
Sure KB has experience and knows the playbook, which is the only reason they are tied .

Steven A. Smith on Bama QB Position

Aug 7, 2018, 9:27 PM

Water is wet ...

http://sports.usatoday.com/2018/08/06/espns-stephen-a-smith-says-saban-should-bench-hurts/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Steven A. Smith on Bama QB Position

Aug 7, 2018, 9:31 PM

How many teams has that fool coached

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic