Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Jimbo Fisher says Aggies see heck of opportunity in front of "classy fan base"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

TNET: Jimbo Fisher says Aggies see heck of opportunity in front of "classy fan base"

Sep 4, 2019, 7:01 AM

Jimbo Fisher says Aggies see heck of opportunity in front of "classy fan base"

Jimbo Fisher and his Texas A&M Aggies are looking at Clemson as one heck of an opportunity in front of a classy fanbase. No. 1 Clemson takes on No. 12 Texas A&M Saturday at 3:30 p.m. in Death Valley (ABC). Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jimbo Fisher really kissing up to "classy fan base"

Sep 4, 2019, 7:11 AM

And the Tigers. I wonder if he thinks we’ll go easy on him?

Maybe the classier fanbase in College Station is wearing off on him... nah, probably just sucking up!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Jimbo Fisher really kissing up to "classy fan base"

Sep 4, 2019, 7:35 AM

I don't know, when you look at how fast he got out of Tallahassee when he had the chance* I think we should reevaluate him after a couple of years with a decent administration and a more disciplined team. He might be feeling like a rescue dog since he got to aTm.

*Former Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher resigned from his position as head coach Friday.
But before that happened, there was the holiday harbinger. A photo of a Christmas tree on the curb outside Fisher's house [on December 1] was tweeted out by the Tallahassee Democrat.

The "disciplined team" part was totally on him.......***

Sep 4, 2019, 8:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2019, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Jimbo Fisher really kissing up to "classy fan base" ]

What he said is the truth, but I wonder if he really believes what he is saying bc he has always full of Bullchit. His eyes didn't get that brown bc he was born with eyes that brown, it's bc he has always been full of crap, his inner ear will be that brown also. In most cases crap flows downhill, the flow went the opposite way with Jimbo Fisher and he is full of it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2019, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Jimbo Fisher really kissing up to "classy fan base" ]

Fishe­r & T-AM
Posted: Sep 4, 2019 4:22 PM

If you like Orange!

Re: TNET: Jimbo Fisher says Aggies see heck of opportunity in front of "classy fan base"

Sep 4, 2019, 7:18 AM

Jimbo takes the high road. Nice.

Then again all this nice-nice is getting a bit much, don't you think?

No one ever said that Jimbo is a dumb coach***

Sep 4, 2019, 7:19 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: No one ever said that Jimbo is a dumb coach***

Sep 4, 2019, 10:43 AM

But everybody has said that he is full of crap!!!

Re: No one ever said that Jimbo is a dumb coach***

Sep 4, 2019, 11:25 AM [ in reply to No one ever said that Jimbo is a dumb coach*** ]

I'm saying he is a dumb coach. Yep, he won a national title at FSU, but look at that program now and the way he left it. Dumbo always underachieved there except that one season and he was close to losing against Auburn in the title game.
He's overrated and a ###### bag as well. He's also a huge cheater. I live in the same state as these Aggys and I know people and he's making some under the table deals left and right.
In the end, he will be fired just like every other Aggy coach in the history of their program that hasn't won a national championship since 1939, and that one is debatable.

I've said it a bunch, and I stand by it. Go back and read

Sep 4, 2019, 1:12 PM [ in reply to No one ever said that Jimbo is a dumb coach*** ]

the very first paragraph that has him in quotes and tell me what the heck he said of any substance. The guy knows offense, I'll give him that. But, he is FAR from the brightest bulb in the house w/ regard to running a quality program. FSU was a complete dumpster fire 2 years before Taggart got there.

What a deceptive dirtbag

Sep 4, 2019, 7:27 AM

No mercy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Jimbo Fisher says Aggies see heck of opportunity in front of "classy fan base"

Sep 4, 2019, 7:34 AM

Is Texas A&M in Hollywood. I’ve never seen Jimbo with so much make up on. Where did the three day stubble go? Wow, they are trying to clean him up out there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2019, 8:20 AM

Have the SCAR college lamecocks ever been accused of having a "classy fan base?"

Sep 4, 2019, 8:59 AM

no, but, they've been called "loyal" very often... but, then again, they'd HAVE to be.

Sep 4, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Jimbo Fisher says Aggies see heck of opportunity in front of "classy fan base" ]

You can clean a pig everyday, but it's still a pig at the end of the day!!!

Given how nice Jimbo is being . . .

Sep 4, 2019, 8:03 AM

I think I am going to refrain from yelling during the game Saturday.

Re: Given how nice Jimbo is being . . .

Sep 4, 2019, 2:37 PM

Think you'll be by yourself on that

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Must be never over previous comments and now he's "making

Sep 4, 2019, 8:08 AM

nice."

Won't help him one bit, unfortunately for him.

Sep 4, 2019, 8:29 AM

Rat poison for the fans. ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jimbo is garbage and so is TAMU for hiring him***

Sep 4, 2019, 8:29 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 4, 2019, 8:49 AM

He is smart. No bulletin board material in his comments. Maybe he is being nice because the school doesn't tolerate trash talking from their Coaches! GO TIGERS!!!

Sep 4, 2019, 9:00 AM

he may be trying to make up for his players comments.

Jimbo Fisher says (short version)

Sep 4, 2019, 9:08 AM

“You’ll get nothing to motivate Clemson from me.” Smart move.

Well they do have to play in that cesspool in Cootlumbia

Sep 4, 2019, 10:08 AM

every other year in front of that bunch.

Re: Well they do have to play in that cesspool in Cootlumbia

Sep 4, 2019, 11:02 AM

Yep, and that cesspool will receive a beating from A&M at college station Nov 16, but they will be decked out in A&M gear this Saturday bc they turned in their coot card after losing their opener to UNCheat. All of them will act like they are hard core Aggie fans this coming Saturday!!! I've already seen a couple of A&M car flags in cootlumbia this week that got a laugh out of me!!!

Just was wondering who the translator was

Sep 4, 2019, 10:51 AM

for the Jimbo conference, and whether they know any other languages.

Re: Just was wondering who the translator was

Sep 4, 2019, 11:05 AM

The only language they know is SEC, SEC, SEC over, and over, and over!!!

Sep 4, 2019, 4:25 PM

Fishe­r & T-AM
Posted: Sep 4, 2019 4:22 PM

If you like Orange!

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic