Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: In-depth with nation's No. 1 recruit: Relationship with Clemson got off to a bad start
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,646

TNET: In-depth with nation's No. 1 recruit: Relationship with Clemson got off to a bad start

Apr 23, 2019, 9:10 PM

In-depth with nation's No. 1 recruit: Relationship with Clemson got off to a bad start

Bryan Bresee’s relationship with Clemson was turbulent, but it’s smooth sailing from here on out. Bresee, the No. 1 overall recruit in the Class of 2020, committed to Clemson Tuesday afternoon, moving Clemson into the No. 1 spot in the Class of 2020 recruiting rankings.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo knows coaching talent as well!

Apr 23, 2019, 9:23 PM

I have to admit I was concerned what would happen once all the Marion Hobby and Dan Brooks players moved on to the next level. His comments about Bates and our current state of D-Line recruiting has eased my mind.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Dabo knows coaching talent as well!

Apr 24, 2019, 12:45 AM

So was I, even though I kept it to my self, I was upset when coach Hobby left for the NFL, but for coach Brooks, he had served his time and was ready to retire and I was happy for him. But I promise that wasn't the feeling I was having with Hobby jumping ship to the NFL. I wouldn't trade a hill of beans for a ticket to an NFL game bc I really don't care for it, and when Hobby left the team in my heart, I was sore about it. But again Dabo came through for us, and I'm over that deal now... Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: In-depth with nation's No. 1 recruit: Relationship with Clemson got off to a bad start

Apr 23, 2019, 9:24 PM

This young man has a good head on his shoulders. Most kids these days would have gone home and never given us a second look just because they didn't get the star treatment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: In-depth with nation's No. 1 recruit: Relationship with Clemson got off to a bad start

Apr 23, 2019, 9:24 PM

So this article just begs the question ... who was the Clemson coach who had no idea who Bresee was?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 9:40 PM

You mean besides Dabo?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 10:58 PM

I wonder when his first trip here was. Was he in 8th grade or something? Pretty suprising anyone could have a bad trip to Clemson. But good on him for giving us another shot. Thanks Brian. Welcome to the best recruiting class ever at Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 12:23 AM

Breese is going to show Gary what he walked away from, and it will be plenty of Bling!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow - this is just ....

Apr 24, 2019, 7:08 AM

.... weird ! Very - unusual ..... Glad for the happy ending!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Personally, I love that Dabo doesn't mollycoddle recruits.

Apr 24, 2019, 7:14 AM

TLaw said the same thing - came in expecting an offer because everyone else had given him one, but not Dabo.

You gotta want to be a Clemson Tiger and we don't offer just anyone.

Noice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,646
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic