Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Five-star defensive end loves the fact that Clemson is a football town
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Five-star defensive end loves the fact that Clemson is a football town

Feb 13, 2019, 8:00 AM

Five-star defensive end loves the fact that Clemson is a football town

Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables puts players in the NFL each season, and one of the top players on the West Coast is taking notice. He also loves the fact that Clemson is a football town. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Five-star defensive end loves the fact that Clemson is a football town

Feb 13, 2019, 8:16 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Five-star defensive end loves the fact that Clemson is a football town

Feb 13, 2019, 9:03 AM

This warrants at least 5 ??’s. Jk, but I like the way he talks. Smart fella that seems to have values. He could tell the rb Lloyd a thing or two about great traditions and how that matters.

Doesn’t seem to shy away from competition. I’d trade 4 of them RB’s for one DE like smalls.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope his 3 year plan includes early enrollment and

Feb 13, 2019, 9:11 AM

graduating. If so, Clemson is a perfect fit. We recruited a pretty good golfer from Washington a few years back. (Kyle Stanley)

Message was edited by: RoperMtn®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Feb 13, 2019, 9:23 AM

As this board's only Texas fan, I've noticed that Clemson and Texas are in some of the same West Coast recruits. Also, Zach Evans from Texas is very high on Texas and he is visiting Clemson, also.
Maybe, that's another reason I am a Texas and Clemson fan. If they don't sign with Texas, I'd love to see them at Clemson.

Feb 13, 2019, 9:01 PM

Sounds like your a Texas fan first and a Tiger fan second. NOT all in!!!

Go Tigers!

Feb 13, 2019, 9:31 AM

Sounds like he has already answered all his own questions and have checked all the right boxes. Sounds like we'll see this young man on campus next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2019, 10:27 AM

Sounds as if the things he is really looking for he has already found!

Feb 13, 2019, 11:01 AM

Yep - Look no further!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 13, 2019, 10:25 AM

Family>Factory

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2019, 5:35 PM

You're killing me Smalls! Sorry, not sorry. Come on to Tiger Town!

Feb 13, 2019, 6:24 PM

Sounds like an amazing young man and very intelligent. Seems like a perfect fit for Clemson!

He's got that right. Sho ain't no Bball town...***

Feb 13, 2019, 9:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownlee: better b-ball or football recruiter for Clemson?

Feb 13, 2019, 9:30 PM

Siriuslee. Think about it.

??

~JKB

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic