Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Fast-rising Texas defensive end prospect "blown away" by Clemson visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,063

TNET: Fast-rising Texas defensive end prospect "blown away" by Clemson visit

Apr 19, 2019, 7:01 AM

Fast-rising Texas defensive end prospect "blown away" by Clemson visit

The Clemson coaching staff hasn’t been shy about reaching into the state of Texas to recruit and now has interest from one of the fastest-rising defensive end prospects for the 2021 recruiting cycle. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Fast-rising Texas defensive end prospect "blown away" by Clemson visit

Apr 19, 2019, 8:11 AM

He likes our flow? You can tell from the picture, he's got the drip!
These kids kill me :)

Re: TNET: Fast-rising Texas defensive end prospect "blown away" by Clemson visit

Apr 19, 2019, 9:19 AM

I'm going to be needing a translator to understand my own language in a few years.

This kid is a Hutto Hippo and seems interested in leaving Texas. I don't blame ya, kid, we want to move out of Texas, too. When we retire, that is.

Apr 19, 2019, 8:34 AM

:)

Playing two games in Texas last year

Apr 19, 2019, 1:55 PM

at Texas A&M and the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, plus the national championship game in Santa Clara, California sure has only helped our national recruiting presence.

I'd like to see us schedule more home and home series with teams from outside the southeastern U.S..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would be nice but not really necessary... They'll get to

Apr 19, 2019, 2:00 PM

watch us in the playoffs wherever for the foreseeable future.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Playing two games in Texas last year

Apr 19, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Playing two games in Texas last year ]

Plus 1 but, I really don't believe that playing in Texas or anywhere else that has a brought in the recruits that we get. It helps I will agree to that, but when we put aside the hoopla and all the unnecessary B/S, it's Dabo's dream of what he has wanted for Clemson day one of him becoming the interim HC. Dabo began his head coaching career at Clemson with the dreams he dreamed as an interim HC. He saw the door open, he rushed through it with his plan on how to make Clemson FB his future for himself, his family, and anything attached to Clemson FB and Clemson Nation. For those of us that has lived for some time, we all have seen one time or another a Man on a mission that has no intentions of failing, and if they do, they brush their selves off and go after their dream until they succeed. It's those types of men that has built everything we live with today, not all is good, but for the largest part it has helped build our country into the best country in the world when the rest of the world had Centuries ahead of us. I believe that American has done so well bc we began and still live in a free thinking society that allows us to go after our dreams without a ruler telling us that we have to think or do by their set of rules.

Well I believe that Dabo is a man that believed in the American way, and he chased after his dreams of becoming a successful HC, and when the door opened for him, he went after his dream, and he has done it the right way the first time to assure that he wouldn't have to start all over again at another school bc Clemson is where he truly wanted to be, and he has built our FB program the right way from the bottom to the top bc TDP told Dabo to do it his way, and that he had blessing and was free to do it his way. That is what Dabo has done with his time since becoming our HC, he has been one of those men on mission without failure being a slightest of acceptance. Dabo has taken a dream the he has had since he learned that he had went as far as he could with the ability that he had as a player, and that was to become a successful HC. When Bama fired the entire staff along with Dabo, he went into a job of selling or the building of real estate that he was making a good living at bc he couldn't get a job bc of all the bad pub surrounding the coaching staff that was accused of cheating through a booster about the same as what we were accused of in 1982.

Dabo was given another chance to coach FB by Tommy Bowden, and he quit a good paying job in real estate that was the beginning of Dabo continuing his dream of being a college FB HC for a lot less money... We all know how Dabo's second chase turned out to be a successful HC. Even though some may say that Dabo is the second best, with some saying even lower down the pole of being the best HC, my belief, and a lot of Clemson Nation believe that Dabo is the Best college FB coach in the country, and his program at Clemson was built to last bc it was in Dabo's dream when he became a HC where ever it was, to build it the right way without ever fearing NCAA sanctions. Dabo is living his dreams of being very best HC with the best FB program in the country, and Clemson and Tiger Nation was the lucky ones to have the chance to live Dabo Swinney's head coaching dream. Go Tigers, the best is yet to come bc we have the best HC in all of College FB!!! Under Dabo's leadership, Clemson Nation will experience winning several more National Championship trophies before Dabo retires from coaching footbal!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,063
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic