Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elite California RB wants to "look at everything" on Clemson visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Elite California RB wants to "look at everything" on Clemson visit

Mar 21, 2019, 8:16 AM

Elite California RB wants to "look at everything" on Clemson visit

One of the top running backs out of the state of California will be on Clemson’s campus for the Tigers’ spring game early next month, and he wants to mix a little business with pleasure. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elite California RB wants to "look at everything" on Clemson visit

Mar 21, 2019, 8:22 AM

:)

Nothing's guaranteed

Mar 21, 2019, 9:16 AM

But I think we're looking good with this kid. I kinda like the recruiting strategy of getting one really good one a year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a smart kid

Mar 21, 2019, 9:30 AM

I hope he ends up at Clemson!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 11:03 AM

He said his chosen school has to have his intended major .
So what is it and do we gots it ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

whats his academic interest?

Mar 21, 2019, 12:14 PM

if its gas pumping or burger flipping, i have a recommendation..............

Mar 21, 2019, 11:41 AM

Question for you guys that are close to our recruiting, or maybe actually have inside info on our recruiting. Is this RB looking for what we thought to be the case with Gary recruitment that ended up with signing with Michigan. Hopefully wrong, but I felt a little uneasy with everything that it sounded like he was hinting to, to gain his commitment. I ask only bc I see that Michigan has offered, and with my belief that Michigan is dirty with recruiting, and my uneasy feelings are that maybe they have offered him more than is allowed, an offer that I don't believe our coaches would ever make, and it wouldn't matter how deep he looked into Clemson... Just asking!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IF he is enticed by the unclean Philistines, then he is

Mar 21, 2019, 11:50 PM

probably not a recruit that we will make a push for and will begin to back off...Dabo has done it before and will surely do it many more times!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The more he looks the better his chances of becoming a Tiger

Mar 21, 2019, 12:11 PM

I think he just wants to travel around an enjoy the process an I can’t blame him one bit. Clemson will continue to be the better place for him as he looks around because Best is our Standard.

Love always makes a huge difference for all of us and Clemson is way ahead of putting love in action by investing love into all areas of the football players lives.

I can’t wait to see him running in orange, his highlight reel is incredible already, with Tony developing him in all areas he might just win a Heisman or two. We have been running the ball as much or more than anyone in college football.

Our offensive coordinators have been great at letting whatever the other team does determine whether we run or pass. We have plenty of offense to go around!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: The more he looks the better his chances of becoming a Tiger

Mar 21, 2019, 4:34 PM

But you can never put it past Michigan to put something dirty in the game, and I truly feel that is what they done with Gary bc the kid really acted like Clemson is where he wanted to be, and for what ever the reasons were, his Mom couldn't refuse the Michigan offer even though her sons heart was for Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does he want to major in?***

Mar 21, 2019, 9:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic