Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Eaux Neaux!! LSU staggers Clemson in title game win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: Eaux Neaux!! LSU staggers Clemson in title game win

Jan 14, 2020, 12:19 AM

Eaux Neaux!! LSU staggers Clemson in title game win

There are nights when the other team is just better. When that happens, you tip your hat to them and move on with an eye towards improving the next time you take the field. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WTH!!! Delete that headline ASAP

Jan 14, 2020, 12:22 AM

Smh ?????.

Re: WTH!!! Delete that headline ASAP

Jan 14, 2020, 12:24 AM

Agree!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you TNet for changing the title!***

Jan 14, 2020, 2:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worst pick for a headline on TNet....ever.***

Jan 14, 2020, 12:41 AM [ in reply to WTH!!! Delete that headline ASAP ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tough loss, but what a run!

Jan 14, 2020, 12:22 AM

I hope this motivates some juniors to stay an extra year.

Re: TNET: Eaux Neaux!! LSU staggers Clemson in title game win

Jan 14, 2020, 12:24 AM

I don't know of staggers is the word I would use.

Jan 14, 2020, 12:31 AM

That 2nd half was tough to watch. Our offense checked out of this game. That wasn't because LSU's defense was spectacular. We had chances and didn't execute.
There's some young players that will hopefully learn a lot from losing.

Jan 14, 2020, 12:43 AM

I agree - I expected them to score points and we would need to match them - we didn't! TL was by far the worst I have ever seen him but he will learn from that - in the old days he would have 2 more years but at least he has one. They were by far the better team tonight so CONGRATS to LSU but we will be back!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that sucked...

Jan 14, 2020, 12:36 AM

Just got back to the hotel from the Superdome. Honestly, even with the loss, this was a great trip. The LSU fans were very hospitable for the most part. The whole weekend just kind of had that vibe that this was their year. Which made our fast start even more surprising. But in the end, we got beat by a better team. BUT, unlike LSU, we have next year. And the year after that. And so on. Hopefully, we return the favor of hospitality and an L when they come to the real Death Valley in a few years.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 12:38 AM

21 2nd quarter LSU points was a killer. Not our year. We will be back! ????

Jan 14, 2020, 1:21 AM

Absolutely lost this game in the second qtr. usually it’s a clear turning point but I’m not sure what happened. Offense was off most of the game. Maybe LSU Defense was better than I thought. Just really disappointed. I know we didn’t play our best football.

After saying that I can remember the days when I thought 10 wins would be an incredible season. I’ll be wearing my Clemson colors with pride tomorrow. GO TIGERS

Re: TNET: without a doubt

Jan 14, 2020, 12:39 AM

it was a whipping. Yes hats off to LSU. They were the better offense, the better defense, they intended to inflict pain and they did in so many ways. They were the better and smarter players on the field tonight. If it had been a close game then you could talk about what could have been but since it wasn't it showed so much that needs work. If there are still players still thinking about going pro they may want to think again. The pros are a lot bigger and faster than what was on the field tonight. All in all a really good season and a renewed purpose for next year. Congrats to LSU.

Jan 14, 2020, 12:57 AM

Totally agree! Hope ETN will stay and we can give him more carries per game. Heisman for sure, if we do. Don’t understand Trevor’s inconsistent passing? GO TIGERS!

Jan 14, 2020, 12:57 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: without a doubt ]

Totally agree! Hope ETN will stay and we can give him more carries per game. Heisman for sure, if we do. Don’t understand Trevor’s inconsistent passing? GO TIGERS!

Burrow could... Trevor couldn't...

Jan 14, 2020, 12:39 AM

Just a night when Burrow could... and Lawrence couldn't settle in. Not that others didn't play a part, but they were just out-played during key plays. Trevor will beat himself up after this one.

Jan 14, 2020, 12:42 AM

Fail headline. Clemson could have won this game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 12:43 AM

And fought to the end had an off night

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

(F)UCK THIS ARTICLE'S TITLE !!!!

Jan 14, 2020, 12:53 AM

Jj

Jan 14, 2020, 1:05 AM

It was rough to watch. After the 3rd quarter, I turned off the sound and just watched the video. Took some of the anxiety out for me. Anyway, good season. First loss in two years. Almost forgot what it felt like to lose. Almost. Spoiler alert. It stinks.

Hats off to LSU! This one felt different!

Jan 14, 2020, 1:20 AM

TL16 never really got locked in tonight. We had opportunities to put the game away early. We should have been up 35-0 if 16 hits just the throws he normally hits. Credit to LSU, they made all the adjustments needed to put our defense on its heels!
Normally, I am yelling at the TV, throwing my hat and fuming when we lose. But, 2nd place after winning 29 straight, and two of 4 last championships, took all of the normal sting out of losing! I don’t think it’s all personal growth over the years! But, knowing we will squarely be in the playoffs for at least the short term future coupled with our amazing success took all the anger away! Call me spoiled, but 2nd place ain’t bad. Now, do I feel like we could beat LSU? Of course, but we didn’t! I doubt if we could beat Ohio St twice in a row. They were better than LSU in my eyes!
So, great time to be a Tiger! I’m very proud of our young men! Fantastic run! Keep your heads up! The best is yet to come! #Allin #GoTigers

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 1:45 AM

I'm the anti-homer...BUT the offensive interference call on Higgins was ridiculous, especially given the way the game was being called. LSU deserved to win, but let 'em earn it.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic