Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Don't forget about Tee Higgins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

TNET: Don't forget about Tee Higgins

Aug 28, 2019, 5:35 PM

Don't forget about Tee Higgins

Don’t forget about Tee Higgins. Higgins is the talented junior wide receiver who produced one of the school’s most impressive sophomore campaigns in 2018 in his first full year as a starter. Higgins enters 2019 with 76 career receptions for 1,281 yards with 14 receiving touchdowns. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Don't forget about Tee Higgins

Aug 28, 2019, 5:41 PM

Gotta love Tee, such a team player & plays with a silent confidence

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 5:42 PM

He pretty much said all we need to know!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 5:54 PM

Don't forget about Amari Rodgers either, he will be back in a couple of weeks, and he is a down field threat!!! I feel that Amari will be Renfrow's replacement....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2019, 1:27 PM

No body can replace RenFrow.... But Amari is a great receiver... he just needs to be the best he can be.

Higgins is our best WR***

Aug 28, 2019, 6:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Higgins is our best WR***

Aug 28, 2019, 6:56 PM

I agree. And have said it on several threads as well! They are all special and will play at the next level(or will get the opportunity to). But, game on the line, this is who I want to make a big catch for us. Wasn't he the one who caught the 4th down pass from Brice?

Our other WR's are more home run threats; but every play isn't a bomb! This is the deep out and across the middle dude that makes the tough catch! Excited to see them all play especially Tee.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 11:53 PM

Imho , I think it's a tie between Ross and Higgins. When I question or evaluate a player, I always ask what can he do the other cant? As I look and watch and compare. I dont think Tee and Ross separate themselves enough to really say who is better. I will say Ross is faster but Higgins looks to be stronger and uses his body well. Both run routes very well and high point the ball at an elite level. Both are willing and able blockers that get physical as well. So for me its equal footing. But these new guns in Ladson and especially Ngata got something to say as well. Cant wait to see it 10 mins from Midnight man I can feel it. Let's go #2019Tigers #FightTigersFight #GoldTigers #Repeat !!!!

Re: Ross is faster?

Aug 29, 2019, 8:48 AM

I tried to find Higgins' 40 time and only found one mentioning NFL projected time for Higgins at 4.55. Ross posted a 4.87 time at the opening last year. Maybe he got faster?
I imagine they are both similar regarding speed. They are also very close in size. I think Tee has a great season this year and will be a 1st rounder in the 2020 draft. Ross will get a lot more attention this season with all the hype around his last few games of 2018. This should be fun to watch!

Re: Ross is faster?

Aug 29, 2019, 9:07 AM

Wow! Never would have thought Justyn had a 4.87 time in the 40. I did some DD and you are absolutely correct. He must have done that with a pulled hamstring because he is certainly faster now. Tee's bio says 4.56. Any time under 4.6 is very good especially for someone 6"4" or taller.

That would have been the worst WR time at the combine

Aug 29, 2019, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Ross is faster? ]

By more than a tenth of a second, and only two hundredths faster than the fastest O-lineman. Worse than several 300+ lb D-linemen. I believe you, but there's absolutely no way that's what he runs today.

Re: That would have been the worst WR time at the combine

Aug 29, 2019, 12:28 PM

Actually it's 3 tenths of a second faster but who's counting.

Aug 28, 2019, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Higgins is our best WR*** ]

I would not argue that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 7:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Z5eJvt8oI

Dang, I forgot all about him.***

Aug 28, 2019, 7:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 7:37 PM

Business suits.

Aug 28, 2019, 7:46 PM

I think he will have the biggest year of any WR we have. He is going to go nuts. 1 huge year and then off to the NFL first round.

Aug 28, 2019, 8:07 PM

I think he’ll make sure nobody forgets about him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Aug 28, 2019, 8:18 PM

Mr Sticky Fingers. Go Tigers

Aug 28, 2019, 10:06 PM

Not a chance of forgetting T. Looking forward to seeing him, and all of the others, less than 24 hours off now.

Aug 28, 2019, 11:05 PM

Beautiful catch versus Notre Dame!

Aug 28, 2019, 11:10 PM

Beautiful catch versus Notre Dame!

Aug 28, 2019, 11:17 PM

What a great person and athlete Tee is. It’s amazing the quality athlete coach has brought in to Clemson!

Did anyone forget Tee?

Aug 29, 2019, 1:00 AM

I don't think so.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Tee had the opposing team's best corner every game last year

Aug 29, 2019, 1:12 AM

And still always made plays every single game. There was only like one or two games all season that he didn't score a touchdown. Best WR on our team.

Ross is awesome too, but he was going against backups in both playoff games.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tee had the opposing team's best corner every game last year

Aug 29, 2019, 1:18 AM

Ross started against Alabama. You can also rest assured Alabama respected him just as much as Higgins after the ND game.

Higgins is going to explode this year! Can’t wait to see what he does!!***

Aug 29, 2019, 6:56 AM

Aug 29, 2019, 7:43 AM

Higgins and Ross are both great receivers and Ross had a great playoff and championship run. But IMO, ND and Bama focused more in taking Higgins away and both paid the price with Ross.

In the championship game, Higgins has single coverage and makes a 50+ yard reception on 3rd down and when he scored his TD, there were 2 Bama DBs with him. During the rest of the game, Ross, Rodgers and Renfrow were making the plays. Oh yeah, then ETN and the rest of the RBs did their jobs too.

All I can say to opposing D Coordinators, pick your poison and any choice leads to a big game for the Tigers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the line "regardless of what anybody else is doing".

Aug 29, 2019, 7:58 AM

Something tells me the article about Bama having the best WR corps in the country made it to our locker room. It's gonna be fun, guys and gals!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know anyone that is forgetting Tee Higgins. He's one

Aug 29, 2019, 9:07 AM

or our best players.

HOW COULD WE - GO TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE***

Aug 29, 2019, 9:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nowdays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say

Aug 29, 2019, 10:28 AM

But nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibberish. The mothacluckas act like they forgot about TEEEEE

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely forget about Tee Higgins.

Aug 29, 2019, 10:56 AM

Teams would be far better off double or triple teaming other receivers when Tee is on the field.

Re: What a great attitude

Aug 29, 2019, 3:33 PM

So humble. He doesn't even refer to himself when he gives a scenario of Ross getting double teamed. He just pointed out to the guys in the slot being tough for defenses to deal with if that were to happen. Silent killer. The fact is, we have two #1's. Tee and Ross are both dominant. Spot the ball!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic