Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo to "ridiculous" fans who want to throw things at players: "It's a game"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo to "ridiculous" fans who want to throw things at players: "It's a game"

Nov 26, 2019, 12:05 PM

Dabo to "ridiculous" fans who want to throw things at players: "It's a game"

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney has a stern message for any fans who to throw things at players and coaches at a college football game – it’s a game and people shouldn’t lose perspective because of their passion. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The message should be:

Nov 26, 2019, 12:15 PM

Throw bottles before the game and we keep throwing to our starters in the fourth quarter.

Nope.

Nov 26, 2019, 12:30 PM

Beat them by 45 instead of 70, let the backups score on them.

We have bigger things to play for (unlike USuCk) and they will be headhunting from the opening snap. No need to increase the risk to our starters.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nope.

Nov 26, 2019, 7:08 PM

Exactly right. The sooner Lawrence/ETN/Higgins/Ross is healthy on the sidelines and the game is in hand, the better. I guarantee you they're going to take a cheap shot on them any chance they get.

RA'd for posting an obscene picture***

Nov 26, 2019, 12:20 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Trash gonna trash***

Nov 26, 2019, 12:22 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo to "ridiculous" fans who want to throw things at players: "It's a game"

Nov 26, 2019, 12:25 PM

Is collective punishment a crime when we're not at war? Just have some people with fire extinguishers in each section and blast anyone who throws something. Pretty quick, their neighbors will enforce the no-throwing rules to avoid being collateral damage.

I have already withdrawn my candidacy for office 2020

Looked like some of those objects didn’t make it out of ...

Nov 26, 2019, 1:03 PM

... the stands !! Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Looked like some of those objects didn’t make it out of ...

Nov 26, 2019, 1:31 PM

That's what is not being said - throwing things is more dangerous to their fans than it is to our players. Our guys at least have full pads and helmets on. Granted, the student section didn't have enough class to fill a remedial English lesson at USCjr, but it's still not good to have even those idiots injured because of a game that they're not even playing in. It would be the person who least deserved to be hit, that woman who is working two jobs just to be able to attend college, that would be the first to be injured.

Man they look so trashy. Low quality individuals.***

Nov 26, 2019, 1:25 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so glad I'm not a

Nov 26, 2019, 1:41 PM

Gamecock.

What a miserable existence.

Re: TNET: Dabo to "ridiculous" fans who want to throw things at players: "It's a game"

Nov 26, 2019, 2:32 PM

I'd hope we'd be more mature and have more class than the Coots.

You cant reason with low IQ trash.

Nov 26, 2019, 3:18 PM

I can envision these losers starting some sort of brawl between players and fans to try to keep us out of the playoffs that way.

Nov 26, 2019, 5:08 PM

Nevermind the cooties coach...just snowflakes getting triggered and trying to control others as usual. Go Tigers! I hope we hang a hundred on them.

Caslen must be so proud. And the Board. And the parents.***

Nov 28, 2019, 5:48 AM

I have an idea

Nov 29, 2019, 7:22 PM

Have three video cameras pointed at that section, the sections over the tunnel. Identify culprits, point them out to stadium security. Press charges. If security doesn’t remove them.... make the university culpable too

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Your comprehension is lacking. He did not call the coot fans

Nov 29, 2019, 7:30 PM

ridiculous. He called Todd Ellis's suggestion that we change our pre-game warmup ridiculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fine looking group of young people there.***

Nov 29, 2019, 7:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic