Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: College Football is Back! The 2019 season starts this week, and we couldn't be happier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: College Football is Back! The 2019 season starts this week, and we couldn't be happier

Jul 15, 2019, 8:13 AM

College Football is Back! The 2019 season starts this week, and we couldn't be happier

Yes, it’s still six weeks until the season kicks off for real under a twilight sky in Death Valley, but the quiet portion of the summer is over. We haven’t spoken to the coordinators since early April (for some reason, we weren’t given availability after the spring game) and haven’t spoken with head coach Dabo Swinney since May. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: College Football is Back! The 2019 season starts this week, and we couldn't be happier

Jul 15, 2019, 10:02 AM

Mr. Hood - would you mind asking how the competitions at QB and RB are shaping up? Is he ready to name starters?
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing any insight you may be allowed to share.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Re: TNET: College Football is Back! The 2019 season starts this week, and we couldn't be happier

Jul 15, 2019, 10:54 AM

Good question, being that is the #1 question it seems like every year ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: College Football is Back! The 2019 season starts this week, and we couldn't be happier ]

Thanks Mr. Hood - that was quick work, assigning Mr. Rink the task of extracting a depth chart. You guys are ON IT!!,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Jul 15, 2019, 10:52 AM

I think that if we were the only team in college FB that had questions going into Fall camp, then we could feel that we're in a lot of trouble, and don't think about defending our ACC and NC this coming season, and we should only concentrate on winning a few games...

The facts really are that every team in college FB will start Fall practice this season looking for the right leadership and talent at certain positions. What puts me at ease this time of the season, 1st is our coaching staff, 2nd is that our coaching staff has recruited well, and by the time our team is ready to kick off the season, Dabo and his staff will have a plan in place that our team can build on through the season baring a slue of injuries that will hurt any team...

Are you ready for some FB, Hellll yes I am, spot the dammmn ball!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 11:33 AM

45 DAYS!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic