Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Cold-shooting Tigers fall to No. 4 Virginia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Cold-shooting Tigers fall to No. 4 Virginia

Jan 12, 2019, 2:02 PM

Cold-shooting Tigers fall to No. 4 Virginia

Clemson trails from start to finish with early second-half energy not overcoming cold shooting, as the Tigers drop to 0-3 for the first time under Brad Brownell. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Cold-shooting Tigers fall to No. 4 Virginia

Jan 12, 2019, 2:28 PM

Pitiful

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 3:56 PM

Yep, hate to say it, but it’s going to be a long basketball season. I’m afraid it’s going to get worse before it gets better. I’ve been following the Tigers in football and basketball for many years, but this team seems to have no chemistry, don’t really know what it is. Unless we can come up with a Dabo in basketball I don’t believe we will ever compete for an ACC championship. I have very little confidence in Brownell sad to say....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 4:00 PM

I don't dislike CBB, but I bet next year will be his last year. We lose a lot and I see us taking a step back next year.

Jan 12, 2019, 2:30 PM

PITIFUL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 4:06 PM

Clemson deserves at least a top 20 bb team. BB has proven he cant do it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Worst shooting team in NCAA?

Jan 12, 2019, 5:46 PM

It's not "cold" when you just don't have any shooters on your team. It is also BB's fault for not recruiting or signing any AND compounded by the fact he doesn't run an offense that takes advantage of the athletic abilities we do have. Hunter Tyson is the only guy on the team who I think could become a threat from behind the arc.

it’s more than recruiting...

Jan 12, 2019, 5:57 PM

I think our recruiting is ok, but Brad doesn’t develop his HS recruits overall. Maybe one player like a KJ or a Blossomegame, and last year DeVoe and Grantham finally showed potential as seniors, but good prospects as freshmen or sophomores digress or give up and transfer. He has to depend on transfers to to get competitive. A perfect example is Tennessee. All of Rick Barnes recruits were 3 or 2 star recruits. He did a lot of that here as well as OP. You have to develop players unless you are getting the few five star recruits which we are not...

Jan 12, 2019, 5:59 PM

You can't keep recruiting kids that don't shoot the ball well. There are several ways to assemble a team and different ways to win a game. But you need players who can shoot. Every team has bad days, but Clemson on a bad day is as bad as a HS girls team :) Come on Brad . .shooters please!~

Jan 12, 2019, 8:36 PM

There were several balls in the first half that went about 1/4 of the way into the basket and spun back out. I started to wonder if maybe Littlejohn sits on an ancient burial site and is cursed somehow. We should have rebuilt closer to the road.

Jan 13, 2019, 10:30 PM

I think its due to the square rims in the practice facility.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

About 8 years ago Clemson football ...

Jan 13, 2019, 12:17 PM

.... landed top QB prospect Tajh Boyd. His recruitment seemed to spark the recruiting that has brought Clemson football to where it is today.
Clemson basketball has failed to recruit a Tajh Boyd.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 10:43 PM

Basket-ball. Is that the sport some play during Jai-Alai season? I heard Dook was good at it. Clemson really should put the money in more popular sports. Like Jai-Alai.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic