»
Topic: TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 18, 2019, 7:59 AM by: TigerHawk76®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

[1]
Posted: Nov 16, 2019, 9:53 PM

Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

Clemson and South Carolina are heading in opposite directions heading into the annual rivalry game, but the Gamecocks already have the Tigers’ full attention. Full Story »

It’s time to make the cellar dwellers pay!

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Nov 16, 2019, 10:07 PM

It’s time to destroy the chicken pooters!

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Might not make a bowl LOL Rent is due, coots.

[1]
Posted: Nov 17, 2019, 7:38 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Might not make a bowl LOL Rent is due, coots.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019, 10:24 PM

Sign that guy up! You know he can catch the ball.

Re: TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

Posted: Nov 17, 2019, 10:11 PM

I think a lot of South Carolina's problem is jealousy. They know they will never be as GOOD as Clemson, so the green eyed monster has to show it's head! GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Re: TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

Posted: Nov 18, 2019, 7:56 AM

"might not make a bowl..."??

As I see it, the only way they can possibly make a bowl is to a) accomplish the unthinkable and beat Clemson, then b) hope there's not enough bowl-eligible teams to go around to fill all the bowls, then c) convince a bowl that they are more deserving of all the other 5-7 (i.e., losing record) teams.

So, yeah, "might not make a bowl..." is true, for if "might not" means "almost a certainty that they will not".

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 18, 2019, 7:59 AM

I believe the ability to go to a bowl with 5 wins is also predicated on APR. The Coots are toward the bottom of the SEC in APR so that's not even a certainty.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2333 people have read this post