Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson defensive line legacy prospect breaks down "amazing" visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson defensive line legacy prospect breaks down "amazing" visit

Apr 14, 2019, 8:01 AM

Clemson defensive line legacy prospect breaks down "amazing" visit

Brandon Buckner grew up attending Clemson games, tagging along behind his father, former Tiger defensive lineman Brentson Buckner. Last weekend afforded the 2021 defensive end prospect the chance to see Clemson from the perspective of a recruit. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm starting to feel old

Apr 14, 2019, 8:09 AM

when players that came to Clemson after I graduated have sons that are being recruited

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm worried about a grandson

Apr 14, 2019, 8:32 AM

Being recruited any day now!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hear hear!

Apr 14, 2019, 8:58 PM

Been 41 years since I graduated

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Hear hear!

Apr 15, 2019, 8:56 AM

Ha! You are but a mere pup. 76er is my handle for a reason, 43 for me! I'd go back tomorrow if they invented a time machine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm starting to feel old

Apr 14, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to I'm starting to feel old ]

You and me both Neal, I was thinking, dang has it been that long ago that we were watching Buckner tote the rock for our Tigers bc it doesn't seem that long ago. My how Time flies by after your teenager years, it's almost like if you blink, you open your eyes to another time 20,30 40, years in the future. The saying that life is too short, it's not just a saying, it's the ### truth!!! Live and enjoy every single day as a time of it's own, bc that is exactly what it is!!! I really hope that reincarnation is the facts of our existence, and I hope that if it is, I pray that I see my next time a lot clearer than I have this one that I'm living now bc I have wasted a lot of precious time trying to get just a little more rest or an extra hour of sleep, and the truth is, we really don't have the time for it if we're wanting to live the full experience of life. Never put off what you could have done today until tomorrow bc, tomorrow has it's own schedule!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was a DT

Apr 14, 2019, 9:00 PM

Didn't tote the rock

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Starting to feel old?

Apr 14, 2019, 5:45 PM [ in reply to I'm starting to feel old ]

What year did you graduate Neal?

'84 myself. Great years … and I remember Buckner kicking some fanny in the bittersweet Hatfield days myself. Mr. Buck could play.

Re: TNET: Clemson defensive line legacy prospect breaks down "amazing" visit

Apr 14, 2019, 8:51 AM

Just hope he comes to Clemson, with bloodline like he has, he will be great. Brenston was a beast when he played.

Re: TNET: Clemson defensive line legacy prospect breaks down "amazing" visit

Apr 14, 2019, 5:04 PM

waterboyII said:

Just hope he comes to Clemson, with bloodline like he has, he will be great. Brenston was a beast when he played.

Will be interesting to see if he gets an offer. Not sure he would typically qualify based on our current recruiting mojo although Dabo may want him anyway

For all you film geeks . . .

Apr 14, 2019, 10:51 AM

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9669721/Brandon-Buckner

6' 2", 230 pounds with time to grow, 2021 Class

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Arizona? Not only a legacy, but a chance to check off a

Apr 15, 2019, 9:01 AM

state I do not readily recall us having a player from? Some of you'se fast Google researchers can shoot me down on this.

It is pretty awesome to see Greg Buckner's Son showing interest in the

Apr 14, 2019, 11:30 PM

football program, it seems like just yesterday he was dunking in littlejohn.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is pretty awesome to see Greg Buckner's Son showing interest in the

Apr 15, 2019, 8:59 AM

I would say you're confused, but coming from you, this poast is about right. :)

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic