Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson coaches say they've found new Thunder & Lightning with Bowman and Pryor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,003

TNET: Clemson coaches say they've found new Thunder & Lightning with Bowman and Pryor

Dec 19, 2019, 11:22 AM

Clemson coaches say they've found new Thunder & Lightning with Bowman and Pryor

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and offensive coordinator Tony Elliott think they have the new Thunder & Lightning headed to Clemson in running backs Demarkcus Bowman and Kobe Pryor. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love how this staff builds on top of each class. Wow!***

Dec 19, 2019, 11:31 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: I love how this staff builds on top of each class. Wow!***

Dec 19, 2019, 11:39 AM

I love how excited they get about these recruits and how excited these top level recruits are to be part of the Clemson family. It is no wonder all these guys play hard for us.

There is no question, Clemson may not win the Natty every year, but we are going to be in the mix for a long time.

Go Tigers!

Re: I love how this staff builds on top of each class. Wow!***

Dec 19, 2019, 12:12 PM

With the talent that we have that came in the last two recruiting class prior to this one, they to are top 10 classes. Take the best that we have from those two classes that will never get anywhere close to the transfer portal, and will graduate at Clemson. Take the best of those two classes, and added to this new class, it could be possible for those guys to help Clemson FB to win 2 or 3 NC's in a row. Dabo said that the best is yet to come, and looking at our recruiting the past few years, I can see it getting better!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson coaches say they've found new Thunder & Lightning with Bowman and Pryor

Dec 19, 2019, 12:03 PM

Cute headline and all but it seems awfully short-sighted to not at least mention that we have Darien Rencher, Chez Mellusi, and Mikey Dukes all with experience and chomping at the bit for serious playtime in 2020!

Re: TNET: Clemson coaches say they've found new Thunder & Lightning with Bowman and Pryor

Dec 19, 2019, 12:35 PM

FB talk, please understand that is part of the process, praise what you just got bc the ones that's already there, they have heard basically the same, and they know that they are ahead of the new guys coming in, and they all know from every recruiting class, there will be those special guys that will come in after them, and they know they will have to put in the extra time to hopefully stay a step ahead or lose their advantage. And they all know that their will be a new recruit that's just got it and they would pass whoever was in that position. If there are some that are thin skinned, they will get mad like a few have, and just leave with a serious attitude over being happy that their team just got better and demand to play over a better player. Those type, we just say bye bye and don't leave mad, stay and be the a #2 guy and play your heart out, or good luck to you with your next team. College FB is now so competitive these days, that there is no position locked down unless they are that special athlete. And it really is just that simple, and most of these guys hope and dream they play in the NFL, but at the same time they know the odds bc only 1 out of every 20 actually make it and survive in the NFL, but they can live out the rest of their lives knowing they were a great college FB player, and that they can accept!!! I know that if I could have been known as one of the better college FB players, I would be happy with that bc only special players like DW4, and Nuk are good enough after college to play in the NFL!!! But Clemson did get better yesterday with bringing in some of the best HS players, and some will fail at the college level, and some will never make it any further than just being a great college player!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson coaches say they've found new Thunder & Lightning with Bowman and Pryor ]

Signing day is about pumping up your new additions. This is the last day that the coaches will gush over the potential of the recruits. Once they arrive it's all about what they are doing on the field at Clemson.

Let them have their time.

You can be sure that on the first day of practice all of the new guys will realize where they stand on the depth chart.

By the way, I noticed that you forgot to mention our incumbent starter at RB in Lyn-J Dixon.

Dec 19, 2019, 1:16 PM

The only “incumbent starter”, respectfully, would be Travis Etienne, if he decides to stay one more year after the bowl(s) are over. :)

Dec 19, 2019, 9:51 PM

You’re dreaming if you think Travis is back next year. He needs to go

as long as they're not the new diamond and spice,

Dec 19, 2019, 12:42 PM

I'm good with it.

Dec 19, 2019, 12:44 PM

Bowman looks like he is shot out of a canon when he takes off with the ball. He's got unbelievable quickness.

I hope they turn out like the old Thunder & Lightning***

Dec 19, 2019, 3:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 5:23 PM

What a luxury to be able to consider red-shirting talent like this unless they come in and just DEMAND to start with their performance.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,003
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic