Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 19, 2019 7:42 PM by: HillBillyTiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: Clemson center expecting Gamecock fans to provide great atmosphere

[2]
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 2:59 PM

Clemson center expecting Gamecock fans to provide great atmosphere

Two years ago in Williams-Brice Stadium, one South Carolina fan told Clemson center Sean Pollard that orange wasn’t a flattering color. Welcome to the Clemson versus South Carolina rivalry. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Clemson center expecting Gamecock fans to provide great atmosphere

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 3:12 PM

Yep.. About all 20,000 of them...

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 3:14 PM

Phil gets it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Great sense of humor from a 315 lb'er in beautiful Orange!

[1]
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 3:16 PM

Gut Er Done & ROCK E'm Mr Pollard!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

[4]
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 4:04 PM

Coots in cootville. I wish Clemson could be WELCOMED as the next college gridironed foe, but not in my lifetime. I have been there and here for 50 + years and the hospitality vs animosity is stark. There is none of the former in my experience and mostly the latter when visiting them. Never again. It is beyond me how people in the same state can go 'arrogant and mean' over football, a game. Sure I get state pride, but to spit, cuss, hurt with thrown objects. Nope, it just hurts the institution in the long run. Our Tigers and fans are above that petty, juvanile
stuff, right?

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 3:22 PM

Throwing rude gestures, water bottles, and batteries. That is their "atmosphere"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 4:22 PM

Pollard wouldn't find a thing amusing about that place or that fan base if he was fan of an opposing team and he was 5'8" 150 lbs, he would fear for his life. I have and many of you have seen a gang of coot fans intimidating the little guys, and there was one time that I come close to getting beat down for taking up for one of those little Clemson fans, (I hope he still remembers if still alive) it was happening close to the tracks and a pallet yard, and if it hadn't been for a group of friends of mine from Sumter that saw I was about to be in deep chit, I would have gotten my butt kicked, it's hard to hold your own against about 10 of them regardless of their size. Those old friends back then in the early 90's were coot fans also, and our friendship outweighed the fan thing back then, and when the odds were about even, there wasn't a bad a s s SOB in their entire group, just a bunch of candy a s s SOB's that wasn't chit alone or when the odds were about even!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Yeah, for maybe a full quarter, if they're lucky.***

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 5:32 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

- MauldinT
"Tiggi­ty is like finding a high-motor, Dabo five star heart guy. Underrated by the recruiting services, sort of like a Dorian O'Daniel."

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 7:42 PM

Very mature remarks about your rival, no bulletin board material. I'm sure when she said "orange wasn’t a flattering color", she used more colorful language than Pollard did.

I love that our team does their talking on the field.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I am selling 2020 season tickets section UL, North Stands lower deck, row D seats 5 & 7. These are m...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1210 people have read this post