Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Christian Wilkins and Tigers prove doubters wrong and that no dream is too big
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Christian Wilkins and Tigers prove doubters wrong and that no dream is too big

Jan 8, 2019, 8:01 AM

Christian Wilkins and Tigers prove doubters wrong and that no dream is too big

A kid from Springfield, Mass,. and a school from a little town in the foothills of South Carolina shouldn’t be celebrating a national championship in the confetti. That player and that school aren’t supposed to make history. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Christian Wilkins and Tigers prove doubters wrong and that no dream is too big

Jan 8, 2019, 8:33 AM

God bless you, Christian, for your attitude and positive impact on this team, town and university. You are one of a kind and Tiger Nation will love you forever!

Re: TNET: Christian Wilkins and Tigers prove doubters wrong and that no dream is too big

Jan 8, 2019, 9:19 AM

What a great dude. Will follow him in the league, while missing him in the Clemson uniform.

Jan 8, 2019, 9:26 AM

My favorite Tiger of all time!

Sure going to miss this guy...

Jan 8, 2019, 10:16 AM

Love his passion for not only the game, but for life! Here's a kid in a full-grown man's body who truly gets the most out of life!

What other team could you...

Jan 8, 2019, 10:48 AM

"Wet-willie" your coach during his NC speech!

Gonna miss you CW42!

Your personality has been a blessing for our program... much love and good luck in the NFL!

Jan 8, 2019, 10:58 AM

Love Mr Wilkins! As I’ve said before - always just be yourself - unless you can be Christian Wilkins ... Then - always be Christian Wilkins! Lol......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Newsflash Nikki: We ARE the Ohio States and Alabamas

Jan 8, 2019, 11:21 AM

of the modern era of college football.

She was quoting CW & even mentioned that

Jan 8, 2019, 2:09 PM

he wouldn't say it, but Clemson is an elite program now.

Jan 8, 2019, 12:47 PM

What an impressive set of statements . A great Tiger and man. Hope he does well in the NFL. Gonna miss him.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 4:18 PM

I am so happy that Christian and the rest of the seniors went out National Champions.

Jan 8, 2019, 5:38 PM

I don't think there are any doubters left out there, but there are a few of deniers.

Jan 8, 2019, 8:22 PM

You got that right. That is now our new motivation. “Prove them wrong”

Jan 9, 2019, 12:34 AM

We love you always Christian! What an amazing man you’ve become!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic