Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Chase Brice leads White to spring game win on picture-perfect day in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Chase Brice leads White to spring game win on picture-perfect day in Clemson

Apr 6, 2019, 5:01 PM

Chase Brice leads White to spring game win on picture-perfect day in Clemson

A big crowd, a stadium full of high-profile recruits, a sun-splashed afternoon in Death Valley and a National Championship ring ceremony all provided the backdrop for a near-perfect day in Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Chase Brice leads White to spring game win on picture-perfect day in Clemson

Apr 6, 2019, 6:28 PM

Great game. Stupid question but I'm going to ask anyway. Will I have to get acc network to watch all the Clemson games this year or will they be on other channels?

Re: TNET: Chase Brice leads White to spring game win on picture-perfect day in Clemson

Apr 6, 2019, 6:42 PM

I've been wondering the same thing. Clemson will be a huge draw for ACC Network but I would hate to have to consider that extra expense.

Apr 6, 2019, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Chase Brice leads White to spring game win on picture-perfect day in Clemson ]

No way.. I'm sure a couple of the smaller games will wind up there but not the vast majority. If you look at the other conference networks, they are all at the bottom of the TV pecking order. The games on the SEC Network or Big Ten network are usually the crappiest ones of the day. So other than the opener and the two cupcake games this year, I really doubt Clemson will be on there much.

GO TIGERS

Apr 6, 2019, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Chase Brice leads White to spring game win on picture-perfect day in Clemson ]

I use Sling TV. ACC network is being added in August with no extra charge. Raycom is dead now, I believe.

Apr 6, 2019, 7:11 PM

Wow-- Attendance of 600,000!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 7:30 AM

Wow, 600,000 in an 82k stadium, how did they do that;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it felt kind of squeezed in allorange - but in retrospect....

Apr 8, 2019, 12:40 PM

.... with 600,000 there it wasn’t too bad..... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: I thought it felt kind of squeezed in allorange - but in retrospect....

Apr 8, 2019, 1:17 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow - Is there a backup QB anywhere in the nation ...

Apr 6, 2019, 7:59 PM

.... that engenders so much confidence in the fan base ?!? Just a super player !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

600,0000#$#$#? See how good we draw when not against

Apr 6, 2019, 11:59 PM

The Masters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic