»
Topic: TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 4, 2020, 10:10 PM by: Tommypine
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 11:01 AM

Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

A plucky Virginia team might have just been the test Clemson needed heading into a primetime showdown with Miami. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 11:43 AM

I thought they played 3 games. UAB, Louisville and FSU. Article says they played 2 games.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Tiger Band 70-74

Re: TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 11:49 AM

Yep, they beat UAB, 31-14.

[2]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 12:30 PM

Sure hope they can get their minds back on football. Seems like here lately all they've been thinking about is social justice issues. While that is admirable, they need to realize their scholarships are for playing football. C'mon guys, get back into the game...last night was really sloppy!!

Without Lawrence & Etienne, Bronco beats our social justice

Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 1:24 PM

warriors.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

King is dangerous

Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 10:10 PM

I am hoping these guys did get a healthy dose of wake up from the Virginia game. I expect Miami to be a real challenge.

Why now after all the years of them being overhyped? Simply put, they now have a game changing quarterback. Sure, Miami has made strides in recruiting transfers, and coaches. But those improvements have not been the major basis of their overnight success. It is largely due to the arrival of King on the scene.

Call me Captain Obvious, but the Miami situation just underscores how essential an excellent QB is for a team to be successful. I can’t think of a team in the Top 25 that isn’t equipped with at least solid quarterbacking. I’m sure Coach V will have the game plan to be ready for King. We’re going to need it. The Virginia kid inflicted some damage to us with his feet and playmanship, and King is a whole different level.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 tickets lower level on 40yd line in Section Q. $1250 per ticket. Half due now and oth...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1326 people have read this post