»
Topic: TNET: BYOG and the rain marked Tigers and Irish in 2015. Can the sequel be better?
Replies: 15   Last Post: Dec 7, 2018 3:36 AM by: tigernation2000
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

TNET: BYOG and the rain marked Tigers and Irish in 2015. Can the sequel be better?

[1]
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 8:37 AM

BYOG and the rain marked Tigers and Irish in 2015. Can the sequel be better?

The last time Clemson played Notre Dame, it was in the middle of a historic rain, Dabo Swinney coined an all-time phrase and Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly became an internet meme. Can the sequel be even better? Full Story »

Re: TNET: BYOG and the rain marked Tigers and Irish in 2015. Can the sequel be better?

[2]
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 8:45 AM

I wonder if Hood heard a fan say this win felt like a loss........

Re: TNET: BYOG and the rain marked Tigers and Irish in 2015. Can the sequel be better?

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 8:49 AM

Yeah well, Artavis Scott dropped an easy TD in the end zone when he was wide open in the 3rd quarter. If he caught it then we win in a blowout. Thay drop forced us to punt and then they scored. Changed the game.

2018 orange level member

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 11:15 AM

Yeah well, Artavis Scott dropped an easy TD in the end zone when he was wide open in the 3rd quarter. If he caught it then we win in a blowout. Thay drop forced us to punt and then they scored. Changed the game.

And I remember thinking the coaches got a little too conservative. However, we won and I'm sure they knew what they were doing. I am happy we didn't go to OT.

[1]
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 11:33 AM

This poast feels like a loss .

2018 white level member

DB23

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 8:45 AM

:) ;)

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 11:31 AM

I like our speed and quickness ( particularly on the defensive front ) on the Jerry-Turf . Honestly don't think ND has the ability on defense to make us 1 dimensional.

2018 white level member

DB23

Have you ever saw a player carrying

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 11:50 AM

the ball just trip up and fall down without contact?
Well I’m not saying it’s leprechauns,
but it’s leprechauns!
That should be a real concern and something to focus on when the time comes when we are reminded to focus.

2018 white level member

Are you Irish?

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 1:56 PM

Have you ever played this game they call football?

Go Tigers and Tiger Nation!

P.s. seen, instead of "saw"

2018 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

The only "better" I want is one of those 3 touchdown

[2]
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 2:09 PM

wins that at least one person was upset about a few weeks back! :)

We don't need none of those "Cardiac Kids" games the rest of the way, getting too old for that stuff!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 4:34 PM

The question being asked is "Can the sequel be better"?
The answer is "NO" because this is not a sequel.
It's a "totally different " ballgame!

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 6:58 PM

I remember my friend’s son, Jim Brown, was the player of the game. He was a walk on long snapper - super great guy. One bad snap could have easily cost us the game, but he was perfect. I can’t imagine the stress of trying to snapping the ball for kicks and punts under those conditions.

military_donation.jpg

BYOGA arlington***

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 7:18 AM

That was one of the best games I've ever been to. Hope this

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 7:27 AM

game is one of the best I haven't.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 8:45 AM

At least Kelly didn't bring a YARDSTICK like Dan Devine...

2018 white level member

Posted: Dec 7, 2018 3:36 AM

It will probably go down as my favorite game I ever attended in Death Valley!

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: Mezzanine Club Level, Section 319, Row 9. In the Clemson section. 4 seats (or will sell 2). $350/e...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1132 people have read this post