Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: All In Cookout: Bresee looking forward to hosting Burch and Flowe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: All In Cookout: Bresee looking forward to hosting Burch and Flowe

Jul 25, 2019, 2:36 PM

All In Cookout: Bresee looking forward to hosting Burch and Flowe

The Clemson coaching staff hosts the signature recruiting event of the late summer this weekend with the All In Cookout, and four top targets will be in attendance.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Bowman ?

Jul 25, 2019, 2:49 PM

Had hoped he'd show up for recruiting purposes.

Re: No Bowman ?

Jul 25, 2019, 2:56 PM

Hoping he's got a legitimate conflict??

Jul 25, 2019, 3:29 PM

Yes, he said that his dads brothers wife, and his wife's uncle's wife was having a cookout for his sister nephew this weekend ;) :) Just kidding!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 2:48 PM

You know someone has to be miserable when they will TD a post that read as being a joking post, and read as, just kidding!!! We are lucky when we don't have to deal with that type in real life, bc they can't handle it!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2019, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: No Bowman ? ]

A lot of these kids don’t have the Financial resources to make unofficial visits, especially when it’s an over night stay because of distance.

I thought Newspring Church paid for it.***

Jul 25, 2019, 3:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: All In Cookout: Bresee looking forward to hosting Burch and Flowe

Jul 25, 2019, 4:04 PM

:)

Jul 25, 2019, 4:27 PM

Didn't indicate why Capehart can't be at the cookout.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jul 25, 2019, 4:49 PM

May have something to do with his impending move to IMG. There are a lot of logistics involved and I'm sure he's busy getting everything in order.

Jul 25, 2019, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: All In Cookout: Bresee looking forward to hosting Burch and Flowe ]

Because he just moved in at IMG this week.

Jul 25, 2019, 4:48 PM

Burch can go to SCar and win 5-6 games every year and get double and triple-teamed every Saturday (which will limit his production, and in turn, his NFL stock) *OR* he can come to a national juggernaut, compete for CFP titles, and feast on 1v1 matchups in one of the most electric schemes in the country under Coach V. The opponent will not be able to throw an extra man at Burch because he'll be lined up next to monsters like Bresee, Tre, Capehart, and others... not to mention, Flowe will be attacking downhill and exploding through the gaps for TFLs. That defense would absolutely destroy anything and anyone in its path. We groom 1st round caliber DL and get them a bag full of rings in the process, while Muschamp simply talks about it. There's a big difference, and I'm sure Burch can see it.

Jul 25, 2019, 5:23 PM

SammyDub said:

Burch can go to SCar and win 5-6 games every year and get double and triple-teamed every Saturday (which will limit his production, and in turn, his NFL stock) *OR* he can come to a national juggernaut, compete for CFP titles, and feast on 1v1 matchups in one of the most electric schemes in the country under Coach V. The opponent will not be able to throw an extra man at Burch because he'll be lined up next to monsters like Bresee, Tre, Capehart, and others... not to mention, Flowe will be attacking downhill and exploding through the gaps for TFLs. That defense would absolutely destroy anything and anyone in its path. We groom 1st round caliber DL and get them a bag full of rings in the process, while Muschamp simply talks about it. There's a big difference, and I'm sure Burch can see it.

Burch being from Columbia is why he needs to go elsewhere and preferably to Clemson. If he stays home there are too many people around to impede his growth. It's just the way Columbia is.

Jul 25, 2019, 5:55 PM

True, and if his end goal is truly the NFL, then it's not even a conversation. We just sent 3 DL to the 1st round, where they secured guaranteed multi-million dollar deals... Muschamp hasn't even sent a single DL to the NFL during his SCar tenure. And not to mention, his seat is already warming up. There's a possibility he won't be the HC at SCar come Burch's sophomore/junior seasons.

Jul 27, 2019, 9:24 AM

I dont think it will make any difference where he goes as far as his NFL future.

Jul 25, 2019, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: All In Cookout: Bresee looking forward to hosting Burch and Flowe ]

Thing is, and I don't know if you know this or not, but he isn't originally from Columbia, moved there from Florence. I'm sure XT has been in his ear and hopefully, will be there also.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2019, 6:36 PM

Good point... he transferred to Hammond after his freshman year. Kimrey and crew have been in his ear ever since.

Jul 25, 2019, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: All In Cookout: Bresee looking forward to hosting Burch and Flowe ]

I agree that Clemson is the best choice, but you do realize NFL scouts would be able to see that he was being double or triple teamed right?

David Hood...any word

Jul 25, 2019, 6:03 PM

on whether any former players will be in attendance? Having a guy like Christian Wilkins there to help with Flowe and Burch would be special.

Re: David Hood...any word

Jul 25, 2019, 6:55 PM

I would think that Wilkins and any other current NFL players will be busy at their training camps. Dabo will probably have former NFL players there

Re: David Hood...any word

Jul 25, 2019, 9:31 PM

You're right. Some pro camps got started today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burch is a defensive tackle***

Jul 25, 2019, 8:16 PM

WRONG******

Jul 25, 2019, 10:37 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic