Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: A storm named Etienne helps carry Tigers to 38-7 victory over Georgia Southern
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,308

TNET: A storm named Etienne helps carry Tigers to 38-7 victory over Georgia Southern

Sep 15, 2018, 3:18 PM

A storm named Etienne helps carry Tigers to 38-7 victory over Georgia Southern

The storm that hit Death Valley Saturday afternoon was named Travis.
Sophomore running back Travis Etienne set a career-high with 162 yards on 16 carries with two scores to lead Clemson to a 38-7 victory.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: A storm named Etienne helps carry Tigers to 38-7 victory over Georgia Southern

Sep 15, 2018, 3:32 PM

Gonna be honest the "storm" references in this post are pretty insensitive considering the real damage people have sustained from Florence.

Snowflake Alert!!!

Sep 15, 2018, 3:47 PM

Overly sensitive, much?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Snowflake Alert!!!

Sep 15, 2018, 3:53 PM

If the language may the snowflake feel bad then I'll help him. We won. Weather bad

Re: Snowflake Alert!!!

Sep 15, 2018, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Snowflake Alert!!! ]

Snowflake? You're really going to attack me for actually having a concern for people who live in the Carolina's who have been heavily affected by Florence? I think referencing a storm for a sports article when a storm has wrecked people's home is in poor taste. So sorry you're so angry about that.

Maybe if you cry loud enough you can save a life.***

Sep 15, 2018, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: A storm named Etienne helps carry Tigers to 38-7 victory over Georgia Southern ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: A storm named Etienne helps carry Tigers to 38-7 victory over Georgia Southern

Sep 15, 2018, 3:52 PM

Travis can motor, yes Feaster and Choice are no chumps, but wow can Travis move! Running behind his pads so good this year, the added muscle in his upper body is destroying tacklers! If we could give him 20+ touches a game he’d be a national leader!!! Still I’m OK with the staff spreading it around! FOURTEEN RECEIVERS caught passes today! Wish we’d had about 21 more on the board, but a wins a win! Go Tigers! Best Ga Tech!

Hope to see O-Coordinators call what is best for ETN

Sep 15, 2018, 3:59 PM

And not what is their unfavorable go-to up the middle plays most of the time - ETN made the plays today by bouncing it to the outside though I did see KB make a nice pitch on one play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 5:04 PM

What a game by Travis!! Hate to get plowed by him. Added upper body strength as well as his ability has turned him into a much bigger threat in the offense. GOTIGERS!!!

Sep 15, 2018, 6:00 PM

Crazy start to the game. Glad the Tigers finally figured it out after those first few drives. The QB issue could become a problem at some point though. I thought this was an interesting article on the topic. https://clemsonpaws.com/rapid-reaction-tigers-start-slow-but-finish-well-to-defeat-ga-southern/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 6:16 PM

My thoughts....exactly.

Fix it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,308
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic