Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: A Comeback For the Ages: Swinney says his team showed heart and character in win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: A Comeback For the Ages: Swinney says his team showed heart and character in win

Oct 31, 2020, 8:46 PM

A Comeback For the Ages: Swinney says his team showed heart and character in win

Following the replay officials’ review that confirmed a late first-half Boston College touchdown, the outlook for No. 1 Clemson was bleak. When the call was relayed over the loudspeaker system, many fans threw up their hands in disbelief. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: A Comeback For the Ages: Swinney says his team showed heart and character in win

Nov 1, 2020, 12:26 AM

Don’t forget Spector and his heads-up playing. Too bad he was robbed of two INTs

Re: TNET: A Comeback For the Ages: Swinney says his team showed heart and character in win

Nov 1, 2020, 12:31 AM

90tiger94 said:

Don’t forget Spector and his heads-up playing. Too bad he was robbed of two INTs

Sorry, I meant Nolan Turner and the INTs lol

Nov 1, 2020, 12:29 AM

That was the wildest thing I’ve watched in a while. So glad to see my tigers get the W & make history. Hope it’s the last time we make that kind of history because my heart can’t take it...but enjoying the comeback!!!????????????????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got that right. I think I will always refer to this one

Nov 1, 2020, 8:18 AM

as "The Maalox Bowl". A stomach churner if there ever was one.

I used to get accompanying adrenaline rushes with games like this, but now I mostly just get the buckets of stomach acid. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good and Bad from both teams and refs

Nov 1, 2020, 2:42 PM

Boston College played great but also got a lot of huge breaks circus catches on two touchdown catches, returning a fumble for a touchdown really only points they really should have scored was most of 14, the refs also helped on a few plays, but far as Clemson goes don't know if it's on purpose to play down to the lower teams and almost get beat or if it's the covid going around on the team the Syracuse game they looked just very slow and unenergetic the whole game, the BC game they looked like they couldn't execute or finish the drives or plays, the lines of scrimmage should be way more dominate than they have been. The offensive line has played very sloppy on blocking and getting a lot of penalties I'm just not used to Clemson looking so unsound in the line play on both sides. I know our coaching staff is very good but I think they have let complacency set in the last few weeks. I think the game yesterday had some higher power that helped the Tigers win but also they waking up some in the fourth quarter knowing BC came to win.

Tigers play like you know how to play and eliminate the alot of the penalities and turnovers and your a very solid and un beatable team, stop hurting yourself and play solid orange football.

Re: Was glad to see

Nov 1, 2020, 4:24 PM

the defense Drill down and dial in to stuff Boston College in the 2nd half. Hope they can do the same for all 4 quarters against Notre Dame and everyone else left this year.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic