Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 5-star running back says Clemson offer is "big for me"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: 5-star running back says Clemson offer is "big for me"

Feb 12, 2019, 3:09 PM

5-star running back says Clemson offer is "big for me"

Five-star running back MarShawn Lloyd recently spent time on the Clemson campus, where he spent time with running backs coach Tony Elliott. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess he is UofSuC bound...

Feb 12, 2019, 3:23 PM

because he said tradition doesn't matter to him. On to the next :)

Re: I guess he is UofSuC bound...

Feb 12, 2019, 3:34 PM

We may not be his type. And that’s okay.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Feb 12, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to I guess he is UofSuC bound... ]

Zach Evans from Houston North Shore is supposed to visit Clemson, soon. It all depends on who you talk to, but some have Evans as the #1 guy in the nation.

Feb 12, 2019, 5:21 PM [ in reply to I guess he is UofSuC bound... ]

Penn St or Maryland is my best guess. He wants to take all his visits.

Feb 13, 2019, 1:40 AM [ in reply to I guess he is UofSuC bound... ]

Yeah, I thought that comment was a red flag. But he didn't sound too keen on "nice" South Carolina either. Maybe it's too early for him, but he is definitely not ready to be all in.

He wants to play early.

Feb 12, 2019, 4:25 PM

Best of luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like he wasn't too impressed.

Feb 12, 2019, 4:29 PM

Almost a swipe at Clemson when he said "Traditions don't matter to me."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Tradition doesn't matter? What about OFFENSIVE LINE??***

Feb 12, 2019, 4:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 5-star running back says Clemson offer is "big for me"

Feb 12, 2019, 5:24 PM

It isn't him. It's us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 5:41 PM

I hate saying it, but he don't sound to be a good fit for Clemson bc the best is the standard, and any time a player is looking at us and coots and likes both, the best isn't their standard when the condition of a program doesn't matter to him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 5:41 PM

Buh bye- have fun going to belk bowls and Idaho potatoes bowls . But I guess you’ll get to be “the guy “...

No problem to me, we got Dukes and he’ll kill it. Love the kids that say they can’t wait to enroll and get started.

Just make sure we get the DE from NC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 6:40 PM

Have to agree with most everything I've read so far. Hate to slight a kid so early in the process, but some of his comments take me back a bit. The recruits that do come here are the first to say how much they love the tradition and standards here and cant wait to get on campus. Maybe the light bulb will go off before he makes a mistake and goes you know where.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 9:25 PM

I really don't think that he is a fit for what our coaches actually look for to become a Clemson man!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 8:31 PM

The only thing they offer that we don’t have is no competition and a starting bonus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 13, 2019, 3:09 AM

Sheesh...you guys sensitive much? Well lets just hope he didn't secretly heavily favor Clemson and then run across this thread where a bunch of folks dragged a kid through the mud for a snippet of a quote that a lot of you appear to either be majorly reading more into than is there or actually know a lot more context as to what he was trying to say than what was readily apparent in the actual article.

He's like 17 years old right? FFS give the kid a break before you toss him in the river to see if he sinks or floats to determine how guilty he is for making such a 'horrible' comment. I imagine some of you puffed up your chest and talked tough or spoke too fast without thinking about what you were saying when you were his age too and probably weren't even ranked as one of the top 5 RB's in the nation when you did it.

Everybody should just relax, calm down and take a breath. I'm sure Dabo and crew would never offer someone that they don't feel they know well enough in regard to the quality of their character. So just trust in Dabo to do what's right and hopefully the poor kid won't read this thread where grownups are bashing him in the interim.

This ^^^^

Feb 13, 2019, 10:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic