Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TL post game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TL post game

Jan 14, 2020, 1:46 AM

I normally don't post but after watching TL's post game comments, I can't help but be proud to have him on our team. Put the loss all on himself, shows what a great leader he is. The future is bright! Love my Tigers win lose or draw!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TL post game

Jan 14, 2020, 1:57 AM

That's what QBs are suppose to do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 1:59 AM

I haven't heard our coaching staff comments yet but there's no way in hell Dabo or Elliott or anybody else should let Trevor Lawrence shoulder the blame for this loss. Yes he had a bad game that could have been overcome with a little creativity and some original thinking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 2:19 AM

Running ETN really isn't that original or creative, but was definitely the only thing working tonight. ETN was the only offensive player ballin tonight.

Jan 14, 2020, 3:37 AM

Guess you guys missed Tee get it in the jewels. We're a different group with him out there. I wish him well. He's one Tough dude.

Jan 14, 2020, 5:45 AM

Other than not continuing to run the ball and be creative with things like the jet sweep that scored a touchdown, why did we stop using Galloway in the passing game. He has the potential to be a game changer. Big body, possession type player! He was great when used in the passing game in the first quarter and we just took that page out of the playbook and started a small fire with it or something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: TL post game ]

In that case they get even more blame because they missed the obvious. I know our coaches are human but theses rectum sucking posts meant as damage control after a loss like this are tiresome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: TL post game ]

Did you watch first quarter and most of second?

Did you see the start of 3rd quarter?

Did Tony call for 11 high throws?

Come on, man. This offense playcalling won 29 in a row!!!!

Jan 14, 2020, 7:07 AM

Yeah just having TL drop back and fling it every time, when it was obvious he wasn't sharp on down field throws was a mistake.

Jan 14, 2020, 7:17 AM

Such a class act. That loss will only make him better.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic