Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TL girlfriend predicted TL Natty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 630

TL girlfriend predicted TL Natty

Jan 9, 2019, 7:11 AM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/trevor-lawrences-girlfriend-predicted-the-clemson-qbs-national-title-two-years-before-it-happened/?fbclid=IwAR0qqHnRcZX0-x1CBuLiIF5AkOsOLve_Ie3HBesxhvuSpctxDHMeNSOyIyw

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly she’s

Jan 9, 2019, 7:18 AM

a witch. She can’t be that hot, athletic, and smart, right?

https://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g

Re: TL girlfriend predicted TL Natty

Jan 9, 2019, 7:48 AM

She just made a random prediction bc he sticks his Jesus bone in her

Oh that is so crude. Come on man, she seems like a sweetie

Jan 9, 2019, 7:52 AM

and they seem to be very much in love.

Don't hate.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I would need to know Trevor better to tell you if she's a

Jan 9, 2019, 8:38 AM

sweetie or not. You can't go by looks. You CAN go by whoever she's dating or married to.

See, it's easy to figure out a guy. Is he a nice, "good guy" or an awhole? After you make that determination, which isn't too hard, then you can assume the girl is the opposite. This works about 85-90% of the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

interesting theory***

Jan 9, 2019, 9:27 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your odds of figuring out the guy and then applying

Jan 9, 2019, 10:15 AM

the antithesis to the girl is a lot easier and more accurate than trying to figure out the girl by herself. You'll rack your brain trying to do that, especially if you interest her.

Not perfect, but far better than average odds of making an accurate assessment.

Side note - The longer the relationship between the girl and guy, the more accurate the assessment. Works best on married people together 5+ years. It's like almost flawless in that scenario.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've only been comparing it to my marriage

Jan 9, 2019, 10:16 AM

jury is still out on your hypothesis

My MIL and FIL, SIL and BIL, aunt and uncle, cousins,

Jan 9, 2019, 11:04 AM

my parents. My own. Bill and Hillary. Mark and Jenny. Both sets of grandparents. At least three couples who were friends of my parents growing up. I can go on and on. And this isn't just nice guys. Some couples the woman is a sweetheart, and the man is an awhole. Favors women by about a 2-1 margin though. Men have much more capacity to absorb bitching and tend to be much more easy to read to tell if they're genuinely nice or awholes.

Funny story....

Back in college I was up in Highlands, NC with my parents. They stayed up there for Clemson game weekends. ANYWAY, one weekend they brought some friends along, we will call them David and Darlene Smith (names changed). They were married, probably 15+ years at the time. David's a nice guy. Easy going, laid back, friendly, just a really nice guy. Darlene is a full blown #####, of course. So we're eating at Wolfgang's and are seated at a table. Can't remember how the topic was broached. ANYWAY, I made the comment that nice guys have ####### for wives, and vice versa. I think I said "mean" wives or something to that effect. Not ##### as that's too succinct. As soon as I finished speaking you could have heard a pin drop. So much truth just smacked the Smiths in the face it clearly took them off guard. David's eyebrows raised. You could tell he was thinking as his eyes wondered around, and the barely perceptible head nod indicated he got it. Now Darlene, you could see her jaw drop, then you could see the rage building in her eyes, and watch her jaw muscles clinching after she finally closed her mouth. It was awesome to behold. My dad broke the awkward silence with some comment on the wine. Clearly NOT what they were expecting from a college kid.

My parents knew this general rule well. My dad first mentioned it to me some time in high school. They were "on board" with the theory, especially my dad so it wasn't news to them, but still.

Like any theory, it's not without exception, and it's not 100% accurate. But FAR more often than not it is.

I'm trying to figure out who is the a-whole.

Jan 9, 2019, 1:15 PM

I mean I know I can be, but so can she. I think we are both a wholes, honestly.

We are all asswholes.

Jan 9, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to I would need to know Trevor better to tell you if she's a ]

every one of us.

Some just more often than others.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Everyone can be. Not everyone is by default though.

Jan 9, 2019, 11:09 AM

And I've never met a guy, who I ended up knowing well, where I couldn't make that assessment. I can NOT say that about women though. And for the purposes of this discussion just assume ##### is the female version of awhole.

I know one who is by default.

Jan 9, 2019, 11:53 AM

most people are good people who have ######## tendencies.

This dude is an ######## with good people tendencies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Then you'll know whoever he dates and/or marries.***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:56 AM

I firmly believe it is impossible to actually be in love

Jan 9, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Oh that is so crude. Come on man, she seems like a sweetie ]

before you're like 23 or 24. People change a lot from age 18-25. I can't imagine being a star quarterback and dating the same chick from high school through college.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well you're a POS and not a sweetie like TL.

Jan 9, 2019, 11:51 AM

With his pure heart and flowing golden locks, he clearly sees life differently than you. I'm not saying that its a fairytale relationship, but I'm not not saying that either.

Live
Laugh
Love, that's all I'm saying, bro.

I'm not making any assumptions about TL or his GF

Jan 9, 2019, 12:03 PM

Never met either of them.

But that whole live/laugh/love thing can be total BS. Just keep that in mind. I wish TL and his GF all the best. REALLY. That's something that can mess up an otherwise awesome athlete and person.

Now, be honest.

Jan 9, 2019, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: TL girlfriend predicted TL Natty ]

You're just jealous because she has Trevor on lockdown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cute as a button.***

Jan 9, 2019, 7:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cute as a speckled pup.***

Jan 9, 2019, 8:00 AM

Re: Cute as a button.***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Cute as a button.*** ]

Definitely. She looks like she might be kind of tall. TL towers over Dabo about like that too.

Why would he have a GF? Dude should be hooking up w a different hottie every night.***

Jan 9, 2019, 8:12 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably is anyway.***

Jan 9, 2019, 8:34 AM

Maybe he's a good dude.***

Jan 9, 2019, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Why would he have a GF? Dude should be hooking up w a different hottie every night.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe he's a good dude.***

Jan 9, 2019, 8:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I L'd O loud***

Jan 9, 2019, 8:58 AM

Maybe Big Dex got his ostarine from White Rain hair spray

Jan 9, 2019, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Maybe he's a good dude.*** ]

maybe not.

Re: TL girlfriend predicted TL Natty

Jan 9, 2019, 11:06 AM

Is that really a bold prediction?

She's hawt and has hawt friendz

Jan 9, 2019, 12:12 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnPQVvznvvV/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BltYJwpHxTl/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BleYpPbHZEo/

Put these into the bank for later when gf of

Jan 9, 2019, 12:14 PM

is on rag and bhole is too sore.

Man, you know her Dad is like

Jan 9, 2019, 12:51 PM

"Do.Not.@#$.This.Up".

How nice a present do you think TL gets from her in-laws each Christmas?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 630
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic