Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TL Redzone TD/Int ratio and %
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TL Redzone TD/Int ratio and %

Jan 27, 2019, 8:48 AM

Tim Bourret.

Unreal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TL Redzone TD/Int ratio and %

Jan 27, 2019, 8:50 AM

wow.

Jan 27, 2019, 8:53 AM

The kid is the best college QB I’ve ever seen. I loved Deshaun and he was one of if not the greatest player in Clemson history.

In my opinion where Trevor finished the year was better than Deshaun after his junior year. TL can read post snap defenses better than anyone.

Proof that the College Football World . . .

Jan 27, 2019, 8:56 AM

Doesn’t understand Trevor’s 50/50 passes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The College Football World didn't seem to notice that...

Jan 27, 2019, 9:06 AM

Alabama failed to catch even one of all those 50/50 passes and the rest of our competition caught less than a handful of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 9:53 AM

TL takes care of the ball extremely well. Only 1 interception his entire senior year of high school. Only 4 his freshman year. PFF said he had the lowest number of ‘turnover worthy plays” among all quarterbacks in the country.

His interception percentage right now is 1.00%. If he maintains that his entire career, it will be a new NCAA career record, breaking the 1.2% current record.

Jan 27, 2019, 10:20 AM

Do I remember correctly that two of his four interceptions were on tipped passes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 27, 2019, 10:33 AM

First one was against Georgia Southern and was the result his center popping his head to the left just as Lawrence released the ball on a middle screen pass. It bounced off the head and into a defender’s arms. Freak play that PFF did not count as a turnover worthy play.

Second one was against Georgia Tech and was the result of a blitzing linebacker batting the ball up and then catching it himself. I don’t think this was counted as a turnover worthy play either.

3rd one was against Louisville and was thrown into double coverage. It was an accurate pass on a deep post, but I think TL expected the corner not to drop deep and cover the receiver running a post from the opposite side of the field. Learning experience.

4th and final interception was against Boston College and was actually late into the game and on TL’s final pass. He had correctly identified one-on-one coverage for a go route down the left sideline but simply threw it too far outside. A good read but an errant throw. It happens. It was also a really good catch but the cornerback, who also happened to lead the ACC in interceptions.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic