Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TI, 247 or TCI?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TI, 247 or TCI?

Dec 15, 2017, 7:55 PM

As a member of the 1st two as well a donor here I am curious as to what the boreds think is the "best" of those three. I know NikkiDavidHoodSteele is da bomb (duh common fact) but putting tigernet aside which site do you and/or would you pick to use? Not sure if there are any others out there beside the 4 I referenced.

Tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TI, 247 or TCI?

Dec 15, 2017, 8:02 PM

Save yourself some trouble and don't get involved with TCI. Those people are #### near cult-like towards their supreme leader.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and they lie.***

Dec 15, 2017, 8:03 PM

At least Robert does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 15, 2017, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TI, 247 or TCI? ]

Yea no I'm definitely not going in that direction lol. I'll stick with my big 3 of Tigernet, TI, and 247. No tin foil hat wearing crazies for me :)

Yeah TCI is very clearly #3

Dec 15, 2017, 8:05 PM

bunch of hacks

Re: Yeah TCI is very clearly #3

Dec 15, 2017, 8:09 PM

I prefer t payne

I'd have to go with TI first

Dec 15, 2017, 8:16 PM

I may be biased though because I've known Chris Ard for many years. I know that he doesn't look at TI as just a job like I figure most people would because he's actually a huge fan of Clemson and has been even before he started the site. So you can bet that the info he releases is gonna be as close to accurate as there is out there.

Haven't subscribed to 247 before but I hear a lot of good things out of them and they have a lot of resources. So I think they'd be a solid #2.

I wouldn't even rank TCI. Hell, I'd rank these forums before I ranked TCI. You can find much more valuable information on here. I'm still not entirely sure there site isn't run by closet Coot fans.

Re: I'd have to go with TI first

Dec 15, 2017, 8:24 PM

Yes I like Chris and Paul as well. and IMHO Anna is doing a very good job despite the fact she used to cover the leprechauns.

I know the past 48 hours or so with the whole Salyer thing it seems there has been a little ruffle between TI and 247 lol. But I enjoy insight from all three sites (Tigernet, TI and 247) and also find their differences between them very interesting and provides prospective when reading any reports that maybe be conflicting. Once again JMHO.

Dec 15, 2017, 8:23 PM

Honestly, 247 is the best imo..they putting out lots of materials. On 247, you can read your team info put others teams. 247 is at every big event, game, and camps. There national guys normally respond to most comments. A few yrs ago it was Rivals but now imo that site has fallen off.

Tnet or bust.***

Dec 15, 2017, 8:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 15, 2017, 9:00 PM

TI is the only option and it isn’t even close. Larry, Cris, and Paul are the best. If you want the real info on recruiting, or detailed breakdowns of the games, TI is the place.

Dec 15, 2017, 10:00 PM

Larry is a great writer. His articles and reviews are top notch no doubt

No one can touch TI

Dec 15, 2017, 9:05 PM

Sorry, and I am a donor here. Nostalgia is a #####,,

Dec 16, 2017, 1:51 AM

Robert Thorne McRae is a collosall ###### bag tool!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic