Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Sep 11, 2019, 9:41 AM

Well well well.....look what we have here. Some of you were worried about the Saggies last week.
I told you. I spelled it out for you.
And some of you supersticious little butterflies are scared of the Cuse. XCUSE me????
This team was a cute little team when they beat us two years ago. I'm not saying they did anything
dirty. I dont think they did. But we played two years in a row without our starting QB.

That wont be the case this weekend.

It was lovely up in Ithaca this week. Junior and I just got back with an Orangeman. He's a tool.
White sunglasses, spray tan that really makes him orange, spiked up hair, popped collar, tank top, jorts....no ....cargo jorts. He's a nozzle.

Well later on Friday we're going to peel back that orange skin and see what's underneath. The screams and howls will be short lived. I have no ill will towards this offcast from the Jersey Shore. But our Tigers have a mission.....and it's a seek and destroy mission.

The night will end with an echo of pain in the Carrier Dome. The all business Tigers will fly back
to the heart of God's country with an 18 game win streak.

So you go ahead and plan a nice meal, enjoy the game, maybe slap the old lady on her big ol' booty and savor these times.

Buckle UP!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Sep 11, 2019, 9:47 AM

You need a straight jacket complete with electrodes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 9:59 AM
download.jpg(59.5 K)

Just wondering

Sep 11, 2019, 10:22 AM

Oh My. Did you just say before God and everyone that your old lady has a big butt? Buckle up is right, you better pray the airbag hits you in the face before something harder like a frying pan missle gets launched! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're such a beautiful soul, Buzzpaw!

Sep 11, 2019, 12:06 PM

Never change.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic