Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,054

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Dec 2, 2016, 9:50 AM

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's RIGHT! We are BACK for ANOTHER CLEMSON CHAMPIONSHIP. ACC trophy, get ready for another trip to Tiger Town.
Before I get to the latest poultry, son let me tell you how much we enjoyed those chickens we feasted on.
But now it's time for more Turkey.
Junior and I went up to Blacksburg this week. We passed some trailers, saw some old IROC Camaros up on cinder blocks, and even saw few mullets. Junior asked if I'd gotten lost and ended up back in Gamecock country.
We found our turkey hanging out behind a record store. He was pecking at a warm bottle of Seagrams Wine cooler and head banging to a played out Metallica song. Quick as a wink, he was in the van.

I'll tell you this much, it's hard to get creative when all you do is kill these dumb birds week in and week out. So the plan is a little different. I like eating turkey.
This one will go in the garage and it's going to be very very cold and dark in there. I want it damp and miserable. We'll keep him in there, and we're going to practice some sleep deprivation. Just when he closes his eyes, the strobelight will flash and a 20 second blast of Metallica will jolt him awake. By Saturday, he'll be confused as to why he now hates his own team.
I'm going to leave his head on, but in a tradition fashion....I'm going to remove his beak with a box cutter. Unlike Cardinals, turkeys dont really have teeth....so we'll see a gummy grin crusted in dried blood. Once I rip every feather off I'm going to fire up the grill....get it red hot.
I'll carry him out by his legs (did I mention he's a tall bird). Once at the grill I'll tear his legs off and toss them on the grill..then I'll slam his living squirming body down onto the grates and hold him down while the smell of burnt flesh replaces his shreaks and screams of pain and terror. I'll eat him with my bare hands and let his skin and flesh fall from my teeth and all over my body. He will pay the price for getting in the way of our goals.

Buckle up!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whewwww, I was worried! Now, it's official we win.***

Dec 2, 2016, 9:52 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will win

Dec 2, 2016, 10:40 AM

by double digits

yes.....we will

Dec 2, 2016, 10:56 AM

another fine performance buzz - cheers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!***

Dec 2, 2016, 9:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

You know they sell frozen turkeys, right?

Dec 2, 2016, 10:49 AM

This seems like a lot of work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm ready now. Thanks Buzz!***

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

I'm......I'm worried about you...

Me?

Dec 2, 2016, 10:57 AM

Why?

You don't think he' sirius about all this stuff, right?

Dec 2, 2016, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!! ]

(I don't think he really lets Junior drive the van.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just passed the VT buses on the way to Orlando

Dec 2, 2016, 1:32 PM

They weren't looking too comfortable for tomorrows game

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,054
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic