Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is there such a disconnect?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,064

Why is there such a disconnect?

May 13, 2020, 9:29 AM

Trump and his team/staff get tested every day.

A lot of his supporters do not have access to testing.

Trump's team/staff are beginning to wear masks because Covid is running through the halls of the West Wing.

A lot of his supporters think wearing masks will give you CO2 poisoning.

Trump does nothing to bridge the gap for his supporters.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I have found, generally, people are very good at spotting

May 13, 2020, 9:35 AM

BS....just overall, including in politics. Granted, dems are much better in their delivery of BS, but its easy to spot either way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were good at spotting BS, there wouldn’t be many Trump supporters.***

May 13, 2020, 12:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't say BS doesn't sell.

May 13, 2020, 1:27 PM

It sells fine. Some people were just so fed up with the prior BS they opted for a different flavor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let me help you out

May 13, 2020, 9:36 AM

stop your train of thought when you think you came up with something smart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is there such a disconnect?

May 13, 2020, 9:43 AM

Don’t need to be tested.Sheltered and working from home.Live in county with close to 300k population.Less than 100 cases and 4 deaths last I saw.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just more evidence that TDS afflicts more of the Trump

May 13, 2020, 9:54 AM

base than it does anyone else.

Besides, anybody that wants a test can get a test, dummy. Prez has said this many times so it is fact.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just more evidence that TDS afflicts more of the Trump

May 13, 2020, 10:11 AM

Can you Trump haters put that aside for just one minute of your waking day?Are you planning to vote for Biden?Not going to vote?I am happy to listen to reason that Biden would be a good choice?Better than Trump not good answer.They just announced that AOC going to be advising Biden campaign about policy.

I will vote for anybody but Trump

May 13, 2020, 10:33 AM

Reason #1 beyond all else: Twitter

Reason #2: #### star

Reason #3: His supporters

the list goes on.

I will gladly vote for anybody else but him.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will vote for anybody but Trump

May 13, 2020, 10:45 AM

User Logo
FBCoachSC®
Hall of Famer [20542]
TigerPulse: 100%
I will vote for anybody but Trump
Posted: May 13, 2020 10:33 AM

Reason #1 beyond all else: Twitter

Reason #2: #### star

Reason #3: His supporters

the list goes on.

I will gladly vote for anybody else but him.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PEDOPHILE WITH DEMENTIA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah it's not so much of a vote FOR Biden.

May 13, 2020, 11:28 AM

It's more of a vote AGAINST Trump.

Not a hater, Gator.

May 13, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Just more evidence that TDS afflicts more of the Trump ]

Sorry to disappoint. Do I think Trump is a quasi-mafioso con man that puts himself and his image ahead of anyone not named Trump or Trump In Law, to the detriment of our nation, including those who are part of his base and just don't know any better because TDS? You betcha.

I am not planning on voting for Joe Biden, though this has more to do with believing he will not actually be on the ticket come November. If he actually is on the ticket then I would. An Admin stocked with unqualified sycophants incapable of managing our affairs, who inherited a growing economy and full employment (< 5%) yet still had to pile trillions onto our national debt, pre-Covid mind you, is not something I would renew a subscription to.

I vote for people over parties. Always have. Always will.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a hater, Gator.

May 13, 2020, 11:19 AM

Me neither.But I ain’t no gator.Go Tigers!??

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan

May 13, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Just more evidence that TDS afflicts more of the Trump ]

That’s the problem with gotcha quotes.

Err body’s got em.

There are WMD's in Iraq***

May 13, 2020, 11:29 AM

To dispel the myths and faith based belief about mask...

May 13, 2020, 12:13 PM

a mask can give you CO2 poisoning. Government regulations, EPA, DHEC or whatever state's equal to DHEC require a prospective user of a negative pressure mask to pass a spirometer test.

A negative pressure mask..

"A negative pressure respirator means any tight-fitting respirator in which the air pressure inside the facepiece is negative during inhalation with respect to the ambient air pressure outside the respirator. The disposable N95 filtering facepiece respirator is a negative pressure respirator..."

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/standardinterpretations/2010-01-29

Spirometer test...Spirometry (spy-ROM-uh-tree) is a common office test used to assess how well your lungs work by measuring how much air you inhale, how much you exhale and how quickly you exhale. Spirometry is used to diagnose asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other conditions that affect breathing.

When the wearer of a negative pressure mask fails to exhale sufficiently he may be subject to inhales more used air than fresh air resulting in CO2 being inhaled again and again...death.

I discussed the science behind mask two months ago by explaining this during discussion here on this forum. Perhaps Trump supporters pay closer attention to science.

When I want a Covid test and can't get one I'll report back on the other hyperbole in your post.

Until then I'm still praying that you return to your first love and get right with Jesus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2020, 12:15 PM

I don't care about testing quite frankly.

I know way, way more people have had it with little or no symptoms than they will ever let on.

Is Coronavirus a concern - sure

Is my freedom more important? 100%
We are doing way more damage to our nation sitting inside.
Let the high-risk people quarantine and let the rest of us live.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2020, 12:17 PM

Kemp is going to look brilliant and these states like Kalifornia will be left behind

TESTING TESTING TESTING

May 13, 2020, 12:32 PM

Re: TESTING TESTING TESTING

May 13, 2020, 12:36 PM

They are just trying to impact the election at this point

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,064
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic