Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TD This All You Want But This IS NOT CLEMSON FOOTBALL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

TD This All You Want But This IS NOT CLEMSON FOOTBALL

Nov 21, 2015, 6:37 PM

Coaches Have Not Had This Team Motivated For Last Two Games. Horrid Second Half Performance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TD This All You Want But This IS NOT CLEMSON FOOTBALL

Nov 21, 2015, 6:39 PM

Better keep watson healthy. I like KB as a runner but he needs much work as a passer game manager

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was the offense not motivated last week?

Nov 21, 2015, 6:41 PM

Was the defense not motivated this week?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2015, 7:01 PM

Kind of hard to get motivated for Syracuse and Wake, especially at this point in the season when the players are exhausted and banged up....just keep winning!

Mostly Concerned With Coaching/Play Calling Very Bi-Polar

Nov 21, 2015, 7:02 PM

in Nature.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2015, 7:04 PM

put up 500 yards of total offense, defense gives up 2 TDs, one on a drive that started deep in territory after a turnover and other late in the game.

But still not good enough.

Too bad it wasn't a game against Wake where Clemson had to block a FG attempt and return it for a TD to win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2015, 9:07 PM

Why "too bad"?

Seems like that would be the last thing OP wants and wouldn't make sense in the context of OPs post. Of course, I read what he wrote.

Or were you just being passive aggressive without having a real point?

Nov 21, 2015, 9:39 PM

No, "too bad" because then he might actually have a good reason to complain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2015, 11:37 PM

Omg get over it. We are 11-0. Complain about basketball or baseball teams BUT NOT ABOUT OUR #1 RANKED FOOTBALL TEAM. We don't run up the score on inferior opponents. We try to keep our stars healthy for games that matter. Make sense to u idiots?

11-0***

Nov 21, 2015, 7:08 PM

First Quarter Was Awesome...Remaining 3 Quarters Not Pretty***

Nov 21, 2015, 7:14 PM

Get real.***

Nov 21, 2015, 7:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Put Down The Crack Pipe....Horrible 2nd Half....No Excuse

Nov 21, 2015, 7:13 PM

Convince Me That 2nd Half Was Football.

Can you mark when the 1st string was in during 2nd half?

Nov 21, 2015, 7:15 PM

I know they were there some in the 3rd, but after that....

Clemson

Why would it be?

Nov 21, 2015, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Put Down The Crack Pipe....Horrible 2nd Half....No Excuse ]

We were up 30-7 at the half. We are young, and need young players to get valuable experience. We did that. Look at the score. Look at the stats. What am I missing, besides your feeling we should have destroyed an inferior opponent who was defeated after two quarters?

You only see the scoreboard. Coaches have a broader view.

Get real.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Lol, TD instead of dialogue. Not surprised.***

Nov 21, 2015, 7:26 PM

I expect our bench to beat their first teamers

Nov 21, 2015, 7:32 PM

Not lose 6-3. But, what else should we expect from the brain end of GWPs glory hole...

-Dr. Telsa

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Your complaint is that we lost 6-3 in the second half?***

Nov 21, 2015, 7:36 PM

if you're gonna sign all your posts... may want to

Nov 21, 2015, 9:31 PM [ in reply to I expect our bench to beat their first teamers ]

spell your handle right

Moran

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

This friggin' guy

Nov 22, 2015, 4:04 AM
image.jpeg(36.5 K)

All he does is complain. You expect a second string that admittedly hasn't gotten enough playing time to beat a first string that has played all together? Come on, we weren't playing a tough CONFERENCE game like the Citadel or anything....wait a second! SMH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I expect our bench to beat their first teamers

Nov 21, 2015, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Lol, TD instead of dialogue. Not surprised.*** ]

Not lose 6-3. But, what else should we expect from the brain end of GWPs glory hole...

-Dr. Telsa

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Why would it be?

Nov 21, 2015, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Why would it be? ]

Do you think Kelly Bryant got valuable experience? He only threw 4 passes, one was a jet sweep. He has like 8 or 9 for the year. He isn't getting valuable experience just running around out there. If he is gonna play, let him play. I understand he threw a pick but that's gonna happen. If they are gonna play the backups, let them play.

Yes, he got valuable game experience.***

Nov 21, 2015, 7:30 PM

And if nothing else, Watson's touches were limited, meaning

his opportunity for injury was also limited.

Re: Why would it be?

Nov 21, 2015, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Why would it be? ]

I completely disagree with the overall post. I think it's a solid win. But I will give you credit. I was telling my wife that if he's out there getting experience he should try to throw a couple of times. So I'll thumbs up that point but I do think this was an imperfect game but we got done what we needed to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get real.***

Nov 21, 2015, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Get real.*** ]

Well said and a thumbs up to you sir! We should name a University after you! I had to listen to it on the radio. One td was as mentioned after a turnover with great field position. Otherwise defense was solid. Offense ok other than turnovers which needs to be corrected. A lot of the second half was our second or third string. This was a solid win. Perfect, no! But they got to work on some things gain some experience and rest some injuries. What needed to get done, did. Ask Ohio state if they would like to be undefeated! Go Tigers, I'm proud I was wearing my purple gear today in honor!

This one million dollar bill is wrinkled.

Wow! Glass half full much?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry that we are #1 in the nation and it galls you so much.

Nov 21, 2015, 7:34 PM

Might want to cheer for the coots.

You'd rather risk having a starter injured

Nov 21, 2015, 7:35 PM

in a game that was pretty much a done deal? Not me.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Stuff like this makes our fan base look terrible***

Nov 21, 2015, 8:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2015, 9:04 PM

11-0
In the ACCCG
#1 in CF Playoffs
No Major injuries

Clemson is right where they want to be at this point in the season. You cannot write a better ###### for this season thus far. While the last two weeks have not been glamorous, great teams ALWAYS find a way to win. If Clemson is a great team, and I believe they are, they will find a way to win no matter who or what the competition. I for one am in awe of this season. Been waitin' for something like this for a long time. Personally I think we take care of SC on the road next week and get ready to face off against UNC the week after. If I know this team like I think I do, the Tigers will show up in Charlotte. At this point in the season, the Tigers are in the calm before the storm. don't over react to this game. The Tigers will be #1 when the polls come out again on Tuesday. And they are preparing for the Championship run. I'll bet Ohio State and a few other teams would like to be where we are. Enjoy the journey Tiger fans. Like Sam Cooke would sing, "It's been a long time...But a change has come."

Nov 21, 2015, 9:16 PM

Congrats on making the dumbest post of the entire season. Your logic cries for help.

Congratulations on Ignoring Facts

Nov 21, 2015, 9:21 PM

Clemson up 21-0 First 13 Minutes

Next 47 Minutes it was 13 to 13

Learn to Math and Maybe You Would Be Concerned a Bit

Don't Tell Me We Had 2nd String in the 2nd Quarter Either. Before You Act The Fool Get The Facts.

Nov 21, 2015, 9:18 PM

Even Bear Bryant said that it's impossible for a coach to get a team "up" for all 10 games a year . Did you get that ? That's the game of football . Ask Ohio State .

Drink a beer.

Nov 21, 2015, 9:38 PM

Want a Whineakin?

J/K, bro. I want to see us play wide open too but we will not see the same team that put 21 on ND and held them to 3 until the playoff. I'll take the wins without complaining and I've not been uncomfortable at all but it's gnawing my ### to not see the coaches not put their best foot forward.

Never-the-less, we'll hold our spot in the playoff rankings so we really ought not to let this bother us. I know these guys will all come together at the first sight of a team with a pulse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2015, 11:28 PM

We Won! We won easily.

Nov 21, 2015, 11:41 PM

Comfortable win without providing valuable film. Play book nailed shut.

Nov 22, 2015, 12:22 AM

I agree... This is not Clemson Football. Much of our history we would have lost this game. Only six times have we won 11 ball games in one year. Only two years have we at some point been the consensus #1 team.

Granted, I don't think we are hitting on all cylinders at this point, but we should smash USuck next week and hopefully we get healthy and put it all together and bring a natty home.

You keep telling people to bring the facts... show me the facts of Clemson football that would make me believe we should be winning every quarter and dominating across the boards. I'll wait for you... (But I'll have a smile on my face enjoying a beer and our success while I do it)

Message was edited by: CRobb®

Nov 22, 2015, 12:41 AM

How many shift keys have you replaced in your time on Tnet? Stop Typing Like This, It's Annoying And Distracting.

nO i lIKE tYPING mY oWN wAY***

Nov 22, 2015, 12:45 AM

YEP --- THAT'S HOW YUU LOST TO FL & CIT

Nov 22, 2015, 12:53 AM

sit on an egg

null

Why Don't You Go Read My History of Posts

Nov 22, 2015, 12:59 AM

You Will Find Your Sad Attempt at Indictment as a Coot to be Lacking.

I agree

Nov 22, 2015, 4:13 AM

you are not a coot just a complete idiot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2015, 3:20 AM

Yep, good teams blow out their weaker competition every week, right?

Ohio State beats Northern Illinois and Indiana by 7
Florida beats Florida Atlantic in OT
Notre Dame beats BC by 3, GT by 8, Virginia by 7
Alabama loses to Ole Miss, beats UT by 5
Oklahoma loses to Texas, beats UT by 7
Baylor beats Kansas by 7
Oklahoma State beats Iowa State by 4, Texas by 3, Kansas State by 2, WV by 6
Michigan State loses to Nebraska, beat Purdue by 3

All of these teams have lost games they should have won, and all of them have had close games that should have been blowouts on paper. All of these teams are still in the running to make the playoffs.

Clemson has done what it takes to be one of only two undefeated teams and still, some people aren't satisfied.

Also consider, in 1981 Clemson beat Tulane 13-5. Tulane finished only 6-5 against a weak schedule. They beat a 4-6-1 Maryland team by 14.

I was only 13 in 1981, but I was fortunate enough to be at every game, home and away, the only season I've ever done that. I don't remember hearing any complaints about close games. We were excited to be winning every single week.

Try to enjoy it.

I'm sure we'll have plenty of legitimate things to complain about once basketball season is in full swing.

Nov 22, 2015, 5:47 AM

Bottom line, 11-0. We took the foot off the pedal in the second half. Period. We were missing what, five regular starters? McCloud, Gallman, Crowder, Williams off the offense and Alexander didnt play either? My goodness, some people just HAVE to complain about something. THis is the same WF team that held ND to under 300 yards total offense. The same ND team that gave FSU all the wanted at 24-16. We handed them 4 turnovers and they scored twice. One that got a BLOWN call on PI when it clearly was NOT PI. My advice is try your hand at something else besides football analysis.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2015, 5:48 AM

The same WF team that held FSU, my bad. Its early. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2015, 7:19 AM

Nothing to see here.....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2015, 7:21 AM

Dude, chill! Everybody but the water boy played in the 2nd half. Goodness, give some folks a gold brick and they fuss about how heavy it is. WE ARE 11 and 0!!!!! Be Thankful!!!!!

don't waste your time telling the truth here

Nov 22, 2015, 7:29 AM

Even though you are right. The last couple games have been awful. The team plays with no real urgency. Very sloppy. 4 turnovers too. This is wake....

And yet people defend this kinda bad play. And they will til we lose and we probably will. Then they will talk about how they saw it coming all along.

It's our 11th game and we should not be playing worse at this point . It's unsettling. If we don't play much much better, we will have zero chance to win the playoff and might even lose to UNC.

As good a job as the coaching staff has done, they have dropped the ball lately. So.. Don't waste your breath. Just hope it will get corrected. The sunshine pumpers are in full force. 11-0 is nice but 12-1 won't look real good when we lose to UNC AND THEY WIN THE ACC.

This team better start showing up. This team rarely wins championships and now that we are close to two, the team plays like we have already won. I'm not buying the good leadership thing Dabo is preaching right now.

Re: don't waste your time telling the truth here

Nov 22, 2015, 7:33 AM

"this team better start showing up"

what a joke..we won. I'll say it one more time, we won. There's a lot of bad things that can happen in this world, worrying about all the things that can go wrong for Clemson is not one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2015, 7:36 AM

If we had played Bama, Iowa, Michigan St or several other teams..... We lose. If we don't wake up, UNC wins the ACC.

Nov 22, 2015, 7:40 AM

In the last two games, we have had 7!!!!!! Turnovers! Awful!

You think 4 turnovers will beat Bama? Funny.

Nov 22, 2015, 7:35 AM

True! We should be at full strength. Putting the hammer down for 4 quarters. Look what we got coming in the play offs.

Nov 22, 2015, 8:28 AM

Good lord some of our "fans" are fing idiots.

null

Tried to give you a TU for this, but......

Nov 22, 2015, 8:49 AM

For some reason the site will not let me.

I gave him one for you***

Nov 22, 2015, 9:20 AM

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic