Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last Day for GSU Talon POINT PARTY !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Last Day for GSU Talon POINT PARTY !

Sep 15, 2018, 6:47 AM

Say a few departing words for our decievingly confident guest !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Last Day for GSU Talon POINT PARTY !

Sep 15, 2018, 6:50 AM

I'm going with my gut on this one and guessing his membership will hit the dustbin after 1500 today .
So in lieu of departing gifts , I thank him for a fun week where he served up some zingers and wild predictions ... and where he stuck around strong after the verbal abuse reached a deafening roar .
Good job GSU_TALON, and good day sir .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 15, 2018, 10:55 AM

I'm going with my gut on this one and guessing his membership will hit the dustbin after 1500 today .
So in lieu of departing gifts , I thank him for a fun week where he served up some zingers and wild predictions ... and where he stuck around strong after the verbal abuse reached a deafening roar .
Good job GSU_TALON, and good day sir .

No, I told you that I would be back to Give the Tigers congrats if they win against GSU by 3:30 on ESPN U. Other GSU fans said they would stop by also for the same reason. I will also stop by when you win some big games.

If GSU wins I, (TALON) will not rub it in. If either team wins they deserve to win.

What we say on the boards is inconsequential to the outcome of the game. Unless a team is doing poorly and the players are reading their own board while their own fans are berating them.
Support for our team, debate, Facts, Stats, predictions, updates, and thrown in some smack for fun is
what posters do.

I’ll pull for Clemson in the final 4 to beat Bama.

No, I told you that I would be back to Give the Tigers congrats if they win against GSU by 3:30 on ESPN U. Other GSU fans said they would stop by also for the same reason. I will also stop by when you win some big games.

If GSU wins I, (TALON) will not rub it in. If either team wins they deserve to win.

What we say on the boards is inconsequential to the outcome of the game. Unless a team is doing poorly and the players are reading their own board while their own fans are berating them.
Support for our team, debate, Facts, Stats, predictions, updates, and thrown in some smack for fun is
what posters do.
I’ll pull for Clemson in the final 4 to beat Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD, I'll admit: that person has provoked a hearty laugh

Sep 15, 2018, 6:53 AM

or two, kind of like a little puppy yapping at your feet.

I suspect many TNetters have found him at least somewhat entertaining. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TD, I'll admit: that person has provoked a hearty laugh

Sep 15, 2018, 6:55 AM

Agreed Mr. Hartins , he may have gotten washed around a little bit ... but he was a gamer .

Hope you and yours in Columbia are safe and sound .

DB23

I'm high and dry on the Ballentine side of Lake Murray,

Sep 15, 2018, 7:04 AM

although I've been a little concerned for my oldest grandson, who lives adjacent to the Ashley River in West Ashley.

When I called, he said for me not to worry, as he had gone to a friend's house in North Charleston...about five miles away. Now, that's some evacuation! lol

Great to speak with you again, and I trust you and your family are faring well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm high and dry on the Ballentine side of Lake Murray,

Sep 15, 2018, 7:06 AM

All is well for mine too , as of late last night . Nobody awake yet for me to text or call .

Go Tigers !

DB23

Re: TD, I'll admit: that person has provoked a hearty laugh

Sep 15, 2018, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: TD, I'll admit: that person has provoked a hearty laugh ]

TALON is a trip. You might not see him around after today (or maybe you will... I don't know him personally). But if he doesn't show up, it's not a matter of pride. He's simply wandered off to do the same thing on the Arkansas State boards. And we have a bye next week, so they'll get two full weeks of TALON.

Good luck today and for the rest of the season. If you aren't going to be cool and let us shock the world today, at least win another title and shut up the annoying UGA fans we have to live around.

To Quote Curly Bill..

Sep 15, 2018, 7:18 AM

Well.... Bye..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yay!

Sep 15, 2018, 7:34 AM

Annoying as a gnat

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Of whom do you speak?***

Sep 15, 2018, 8:07 AM

Re: Of whom do you speak?***

Sep 15, 2018, 8:26 AM

https://gsufans.com/tsc/showthread.php?37767-ValleyBoy-s-Prediction

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of whom do you speak?***

Sep 15, 2018, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Of whom do you speak?*** ]

Exactamundo !

DB23

Sep 15, 2018, 9:13 AM

From the limericks thread, for GSUsTALON, bless her heart.

bdrechs® said:

Oh Talon, you coy little minx -
I love a bold spirit who thinks
That raggin’ my threads
Will boost their team’s creds!
Your squad’s lookin’ strong! [author winks]

GO TIGERS

Got to get in on this! Good riddance!***

Sep 15, 2018, 9:35 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic