»
Topic: TCI is saying..get this
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jun 28, 2013 1:46 PM by: deadsolidperfect®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

TCI is saying..get this

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:47 PM

"its different than many thought" I hate that statement makes my stomach hurt.

i figured was a drunk student***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:50 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Put a ##### hat on him for the mugshot and be done with it.***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

GO TIGERS!!

Re: i figured was a drunk student***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:50 PM

I would keep that a secret

keep wut a secret?***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:52 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

^^^Oh crap, everybody run!***

[2]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:55 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

How did he get out? I thought they said "maximum security"?***

[1]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:56 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i slipped out while dsp was pleasuring the guards

[3]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:57 PM

take the "slipped out" part any way you wish

i thought you said smoke sausage, not smoke screen...

[2]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:09 PM

i had the confuse.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

it worked just fine the way you did it***

[2]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:30 PM

kewl, but i'm all for trying it the other way next time...

[1]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:31 PM

k?

perfect....next time i'll

[2]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:41 PM

have the guard distract you

kool, so long as he don't spect me to call him or nuthin...***

[1]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:46 PM

Re: TCI is saying..get this

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:02 PM

http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news/oconee-pickens-news/report-police-id-person-of-interest-in-howards-rock-vandalism-case/-/9654906/20758344/-/ku8n0pz/-/index.html#ixzz2XWuZ0lAc

The Clemson Insider is reporting "the person of interest in question is a minor, and the white truck shown in the videos released by the Clemson University Police Department last week is owned by the minor’s father. The person of interest is from out of state."

WYFF cites TigerNet.com as a source. LOL.***

[1]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 1:38 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2105 people have read this post