Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T Law NFL draft next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,697

T Law NFL draft next year

Dec 8, 2019, 6:58 PM

I know we still have another year of greatness from TLaw but who do you think will be will be in line in the 2021 draft to win the services of trevor. Think a team will sell the boat to move up in the draft to get him. Brady might be getting closer to retirement. Panthers might be just bad enough next year to land him. Any thoughts on where you would like to see him go or where he might land.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T Law NFL draft next year

Dec 8, 2019, 7:02 PM

panthers

Dec 8, 2019, 8:36 PM

No!!! That franchise seems to be almost a mis-managed as the cowboys. Not a Panthers fan at all and I would hate to pull against TL but I despise the Panthers. Anywhere but there please!!

Dec 8, 2019, 7:02 PM

Giants
Dolphins
Bengals
Redskins
Maybe Jaguars?

Whoever you think will suck next year. He will be the first pick in the draft. Who will be the worst team?

Dec 8, 2019, 7:08 PM

Any team but the bengals.

Dec 8, 2019, 7:14 PM

I agree. That's what is scary. Then again, they will probably take Burrows or Tua this year. How does anyone with the worst record pass on Trevor Lawrence though?

Dec 8, 2019, 7:20 PM

What about Detroit.

Dec 8, 2019, 7:31 PM

I really hope is is the Panthers.

Dec 8, 2019, 7:49 PM

There's going to be alot of funny business going on next year with teams trying to lose

Dec 8, 2019, 7:55 PM

The same teams that have been picking in the top 5 the last 25 years. Browns, Dolphins, Jacksonville, Raiders, Jets, Buffalo, Redskins and the Detroit Lions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Patriots stock up on extra draft choices seemingly every

Dec 8, 2019, 8:08 PM

year. I think you will see them empty the piggy bank to entice whatever team has the #1 pick to give it up to them to draft Trevor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Patriots stock up on extra draft choices seemingly every

Dec 8, 2019, 8:11 PM

They would probably need 4 first round draft picks.

Dec 8, 2019, 8:17 PM

No team is going to give up that lottery ticket, unless they are completely stupid. No amount of draft picks is worth potentially getting a Brady/Manning/Rodgers type franchise qb

Dec 8, 2019, 8:29 PM

Generally I would agree, but maybe they like their young QB and realize that many first rounders is also organization changing. Some team could draft Tua or Burrow this year and still have the first pick the following year and believe in their QB situation. I would just stick with TL, but you never know. Put it this way, the Colts were 3-13 Peyton Manning's rookie year. They were almost edging in there to get the first pick again. Maybe Deshaun Watson gets injured and the Texans finish with the worst record. Things happen. One thing for sure is that TL is a slam dunk. It would take a Ricky Williams type trade though like the Saints gave the Cowboys. I forget what they got, but it made the Cowboys.

Dec 8, 2019, 8:43 PM

Very true, and if DW4 got hurt the Texans would go 2-14 from what I've seen. The Cardinals just did it with Rosen and Murray. They (scouts) are comparing TL16 to an Elway/Andrew Luck type prospect. Such a crap shoot in the NFL. All I know is I watch Trevor make throws every Saturday and sometimes find myself saying "there's maybe 5-6 NFL QB's that could make that throw".

I think you mean the Herschel Walker trade with the

Dec 8, 2019, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Patriots stock up on extra draft choices seemingly every ]

Vikings. THAT trade is what made the Cowboys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2019, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Patriots stock up on extra draft choices seemingly every ]

They're do it in a second if they got a QB this year.

Dec 8, 2019, 8:33 PM

SELFISHLY...I want him to lead the Miami Dolphins back to glory and win 8 Super Bowls

:)

#DolphinsFanDream

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic