Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T Feaster is transferring to cootville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 79
| visibility 1

T Feaster is transferring to cootville

May 31, 2019, 7:22 AM

Unofficially official

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville

May 31, 2019, 7:34 AM

Since it’s coming from a seasoned, in-the-know, TNet veteran like yourself. I’ll take it to the bank.

Thank you for your service.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 8:07 AM

+1 for a seasoned!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

So the only way to know things is to have been on TigerNet for a period of time? That makes no sense. I am telling you 100% he is transferring to South Carolina. This is fact. Why would I say something so stupid if I knew I was going to be wrong ? If he doesn’t go to South Carolina (which he is) I’ll never post again

May 31, 2019, 8:40 AM

Time will tell, but thumbs up on the "never posting again" part if you're wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 8:47 AM

It’s the best way to get things done. When people say stupid stuff and their credibility is shot they may as will never post again. I’m not worried about that though because I know what’s happening.

May 31, 2019, 8:47 AM

May as well

You’ve really got to work hard to get a pulse as low

Jun 2, 2019, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

as your 25%. People with a Tigernet pulse of less than 50% already have little to no credibility.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

“Never Again!” Lol

yep, got to be a coot***

May 31, 2019, 9:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

I'm sure diamondknowledge will just make another scok.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

May 31, 2019, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

Berry said:
If he doesn’t go to South Carolina (which he is) I’ll never post again

You have 58 post with a 52% pulse, but you also have had 43 thumbs up, I could be wrong, but, this shows that you could be a Hot head, clam down, life is tough enough without creating your drama. Get use to the surroundings here on T-Net, and you will never say again, I'm taking my ball and going home....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 9:21 AM

Nope my pulse went from 100% to what it is now from this post only. The funniest part about it is that I’m right and it’s going to be announced officially soon and when it does my pulse is still dead hahahaha that’s ok though

We'll see soon enough

Jun 2, 2019, 12:40 AM

But based on his visit to VT this weekend, things have apparently gone very well. One South Carolina connected 247 insider stated that if he had a crystal ball, he'd pick VT right now.

Not saying he's going to VT, but recruiting works in crazy ways.

For instance, there was a back in Virginia a few years ago who was sure to go out of state. However, I had it on good authority that he would be a Hokie. That good authority was that my wife worked with his mother and she was telling everyone who would listen that the recruiting stuff was for show and that he would end up in Blacksburg..... Khalan Laborn ended up driving a Lambo to a recruiting event, decked out in Garnet and Gold. He committed to the Noles. Found out later that it was his dad actually driving the bus on his recruiting.

So you may have some people who are well connected. That doesn't mean you are going to be right. You might be... but you might not be.

Frankly, him transferring to South Carolina makes very little sense. Virginia Tech makes FAR more sense VT has a solid looking OL, great WRs, and a good QB... but is missing a RB (we do have a freshman coming in by the name of Keshawn King, but at 175-180 pounds he needs time to grow before he's the primary ballcarrier). Would Feaster rather be potentially the difference-maker to put VT over the top in the Coastal? Or would he rather be on a slightly bigger stage, losing to Georgia, Florida, and Clemson by 30+ en route to a 7-5 season?

May 31, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

" I’ll never post again " - You're not that guy that voted for Hillary and said the same thing, are you? I get you guys mixed up since there were so many.

May 31, 2019, 10:03 AM

Congrats you’ve officially become the worst personal attack of the day

May 31, 2019, 11:55 AM

LOL - hey, thanks man. I was just messing with you, but could not resist throwing some shade at the Hillary addicts in the process. It's good to know that I've stepped up my game though. 90 days until kickoff, so I'm in training. :)

May 31, 2019, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

Are you fried or grilled?

I heard (radio) he was visiting Va Tech this weekend...***

May 31, 2019, 7:37 AM

Re: I heard (radio) he was visiting Va Tech this weekend...***

May 31, 2019, 7:48 AM

Exactly what I have read!

Re: I heard (radio) he was visiting Va Tech this weekend...***

May 31, 2019, 8:48 AM [ in reply to I heard (radio) he was visiting Va Tech this weekend...*** ]

Well yes that’s what the general public has heard but some average Joe’s like myself know a few people and I happen to know someone that knows he’s going to South Carolina

So what you're saying is...

Jun 2, 2019, 12:42 AM

That you know some people, who know some people, who can plug you into the social pipeline?

Bless your heart.

May 31, 2019, 7:37 AM

It's not too late to become a Tiger fan.

Dude, you better hop on the chicken's bandcycle while there's still

May 31, 2019, 8:33 AM

room.

#CyclingIn
#ClemsonIsScaredToDeath

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Dude, you better hop on the chicken's bandcycle while there's still

May 31, 2019, 9:13 AM

The person on the seat at the rear, and the front seat will work their butts off giving all in between a free ride!!!

nothing to see here, move along***

May 31, 2019, 7:39 AM

Re: nothing to see here, move along***

May 31, 2019, 8:34 AM

Well when it happens I’m not going to say I told you so and South Carolina is also going to land seventh woods any day now but who cares about that.

you seem to know a lot about the U of Suck.

May 31, 2019, 12:29 PM

almost like you are a fan.

and the coots have THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD!!!!!
(LOL).

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 31, 2019, 7:41 AM

They may regret that, as I think they will regret taking Josh Belk last year.

There was an unofficial but very long-standing gentleman's agreement between Clemson and South Carolina that they would not accept one another's transfers. This took some of the venom out of the rivalry and prohibited the rival schools from recruiting one another's rosters, which was always a concern when the two schools are separated by less than two hours' driving distance.

Dabo - and all prior coaches on both sides, actually - have always abided by that agreement, but Muschamp, with his usual myopic short-term vision - has completely blown that agreement apart now in breaking precedent and raiding Clemson's roster...which means Clemson is now free to raid his.

Which could be big, if there's ever a veteran kid on their roster that Clemson covets and has a spot for, which, football being football, is likely to happen sooner rather than later. And Clemson being Clemson and much higher up the football food chain than Carolina, the player we're likely to take is likely to be an elite player in search of championships and higher draft status rather than a bench player in search of more PT.

Muschamp is almost certainly going to regret this crap at some point.

May 31, 2019, 7:51 AM

Well, only one problem with that theory that I can see. If a Coot player is riding the pine what in the world would make you or him believe the path to playing time resides at Clemson? Seeing that we recruit to a far higher level, develop kids in to 5* it would seem to me that would be fools gold.

You might want to read that, again. He was saying if the

May 31, 2019, 8:07 AM

coots have a highly regarded player, such as this latest RB commit, looking for a championship and better draft status, then all bets are off with regard to the past 'gentlemen's agreement'. Muschump has violated that trust.

Clemson would never take a transfer from SCar that was sitting the bench.

Re: You might want to read that, again. He was saying if the

May 31, 2019, 8:22 AM

Ummm no. You may need to go back and also comprehend that post. Just saying.

See below...

May 31, 2019, 8:29 AM

..."the player we're likely to take is likely to be an elite player in search of championships and higher draft status rather than a bench player in search of more PT."

Re: See below...

May 31, 2019, 8:35 AM

Dang, you are correct and maybe I should read and comprehend better 1st thing in the morning. Would love to blame it on dementia but must accept that error as my being stoooopid.

May 31, 2019, 8:23 AM [ in reply to You might want to read that, again. He was saying if the ]

There's your gentlemen's agreement, it was an NC2A bylaw, Clemson and any program in their right mind used it as such.

Belk was not blocked by Dabo, who knows the whys - family considerations the rumor, but there were attorneys about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 1:55 PM

USUC appears on all our football schedules so that seems settled by the old rules.

Yes.***

May 31, 2019, 2:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: You might want to read that, again. He was saying if the ]

USUC appears on all our football schedules so that seems settled by the old rules.

May 31, 2019, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

BUT, he probably won't be there long enough to regret it!!!

May 31, 2019, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

Excellent point. The only question in my mind is will they have any "elite" players that we would even want?

I don't think Dabo will do it regardless of how good

May 31, 2019, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

the player is or how low Muschamp stoops. That's just not his style and he's always going to prefer playing his own recruits over bringing in transfers. The only way i could see it happening is if we have massive attrition at one particular position and just get really desperate.

Re: I don't think Dabo will do it regardless of how good

May 31, 2019, 9:45 AM

THIS ***

I don't believe this either, Q. Who were

May 31, 2019, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

the parties involved in this gentlemen's agreement? The two ADs or presidents from both schools?

I remember a coot transferring here when West was the coach. I think Miles Aldridge was involved.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't believe this either, Q. Who were

May 31, 2019, 9:59 AM

Was it a linebacker from Seneca named Phillips?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

Dabo doesn't take anybody's transfers. Even if he did, he sure wouldn't want any coot trash.

May 31, 2019, 8:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Did that come with your Junior Moderator Badge?

May 31, 2019, 8:28 AM

That's a good look on any cubicle.

May 31, 2019, 8:13 AM

There goes our win streak. No way we can beat the coots now. Man they are going to be so good. I doubt they lose a game.

Fear the other hand, fear both feet.

May 31, 2019, 8:23 AM

That is official, official.

May 31, 2019, 8:24 AM

I’m not sure why everybody is on my case but I’m just letting y’all know that that’s what he’s doing. Perhaps y’all can give me thumbs ups whenever it becomes official. I have inside sources

u5c

May 31, 2019, 8:25 AM

Re: u5c

May 31, 2019, 8:28 AM

Don’t shoot the messenger. It’s not like this is wowing anybody he was down to Virginia tech and South Carolina. How am I a coot for telling the truth?

May 31, 2019, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

It's not like your saying anything that isn't common knowledge or been a high possibility for a few weeks. Anyone, who knows his dad should know he's not going to far from his family.

May 31, 2019, 9:22 AM

Exactly. Maybe that’s why everybody’s mad lol

May 31, 2019, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster is transferring to cootville ]

You must just have a really gettable case .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 31, 2019, 8:50 AM

This is correct. The VT visit is just a smokescreen

I don't believe you.***

May 31, 2019, 8:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 9:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 9:29 AM

If that's where he thinks will be best, then more power to him. They'll be lucky to be a 6-6 team this next year, and with their O-Line, good luck with having any running space. He might help them in smaller games, but one guy isn't going to make a difference in the bigger ones.

In times like these I ask myself a simple question

May 31, 2019, 9:34 AM

"What is the purpose of this sort of post?"

You may have deep insider information and be 100% correct, but without backing it up by stating your source why in the world would folks here place credence in what you are saying? You obviously know this (or at least I'd assume you should), so the post, in my estimation only exists for 1 of 2 reasons:

1) To be "first" and to later be able to claim "I told you so". Don't be that guy

or

2) To troll. Also, don't be that guy

Just a suggestion. Take it for what its worth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In times like these I ask myself a simple question

May 31, 2019, 9:49 AM

Neither. It’s just to inform tiger fans of what’s going to happen. that’s OK because when it does happen maybe next time I say something people will view me as a credible source

Maybe, but doubtful

May 31, 2019, 9:56 AM

Right now, without any citing of sources and without an investment of time here to back up your credibility, it's more likely that should he go to USC, your post will simply be seen as stating you have insider knowledge into something that many folks think is a likelihood anyway.

That's precisely the weight placed on anonymous message board posts claiming insider knowledge into something that is chock full of guesses.

In the end you either don't understand the history of unsubstantiated insider information posts and overestimate any credence your post will buy you, or my original options stand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: In times like these I ask myself a simple question ]

Are you a source for the Tigers or a source fir the dirtpeckers

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

May 31, 2019, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: In times like these I ask myself a simple question ]

Are you a source for the Tigers or a source fir the dirtpeckers

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

nope you are not credible

May 31, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: In times like these I ask myself a simple question ]

You are guessing. You may guess right, but everyone knows it is a possibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: nope you are not credible

May 31, 2019, 10:09 AM

I wouldn’t guess and put my word on the line.
I can’t imagine it would be fun to be the moron who says something like this, is wrong about it, and comes back to tnet to continue posting his bs. Go tigers Beat Illinois. Have a nice weekend Neal

Re: nope you are not credible

May 31, 2019, 10:11 AM

I'll give you some tu if you are right.

I Believe You!

May 31, 2019, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: nope you are not credible ]

I also believe we are joining the Big 12 very soon - I read that too. Inside sources are the best sources.

And if you’re wrong

May 31, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: nope you are not credible ]

May 31, 2019, 9:36 AM

https://www.gobblercountry.com/2019/5/31/18646665/tavien-feaster-visits-virginia-tech-hokies-vt-clemson-tigers-acc-ncaa-transfer-portal-cfb-football

May 31, 2019, 9:36 AM

I would not be all that surprised to see Feaster in Cola. Muschamp is probably doing everything possible to save his job, or at least try to keep it off the HOT SEAT briefly. He coaches(?) a team with a fan base with extremely low expectations, and is paid well for little success. I can see this happening.

That said, I like Feaster and wish he would stay at CLEMSON. But if he leaves, I will hope the best for him and his future. I certainly appreciate all he gave to CLEMSON. He is just a young man trying to ensure his future in every possible way. I will never fault him for that.

May 31, 2019, 9:41 AM

I dont give a rip where hè goes. Hè is choosing to no longer be a Tiger. Next man up. Now go away.

May 31, 2019, 3:08 PM

When competition chases someone away, they really wasn't the Clemson TYPE, Right? I mean we had one run away from competition, and we won a National Championship with the one he run from. So, when somebody runs away, the team that gets him should know we had some better!!! Go Tigers!!!

Haters going to hate, Berry; don't let them dissuade you.***

May 31, 2019, 9:53 AM

May 31, 2019, 11:51 AM

Well, I heard last week it was SC State.

May 31, 2019, 1:59 PM

He could definitely get a lot of playing time there.

May 31, 2019, 2:09 PM

Great Post Berry, now do you want crayons or markers today??

Feaster is leaving us with 2 experienced RBs. SHAME

May 31, 2019, 2:20 PM

SHAME ON FEASTER! Quiting on his team!!!
Not a fan of the transfer portal.
And dont tell me he is looking out for himself using the rules in place.
Committment is important and he is quitting on his team.
No selfrespecting Clemson fan will pull for him

Feaster is dead to us.
Maybe his name should never be spoken or written again

Hoping he is smarter than that

May 31, 2019, 3:33 PM

Jun 2, 2019, 10:28 AM

If he transfers to SC, I lose all respect. Our university gave him CJ Spiller’s #, if he chooses to go to our rival after that, he better not come on campus in 10 years if he doesn’t make it to the NFL and expect respect.

Replies: 79
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic